Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

Dolly Snow

top to bottom Bauhau5, Motorhead, Coven As much as I like Coven... as much as I wanted Coven to like me. Its 100% a Tyron Biggums color on me. I think I may take it back :shock:
Love them. Really upset you aren't loving Coven. They will let you exchange it for sure for another color. Poe would be :love: on you.

DILLIGAF

Really upset you aren't loving Coven. They will let you exchange it for sure for another color. Poe would be
love.gif
on you.
I think I can make it work with some Magenta liner or even Nightmoth. However I don't want to put in the work. I'd rather work on a lippie I already bought because I loved it than to make a lippie work so I can love it.

Dolly Snow

I think I can make it work with some Magenta liner or even Nightmoth. However I don't want to put in the work. I'd rather work on a lippie I already bought because I loved it than to make a lippie work so I can love it.
I feel you. You may be better off just trading it for a different color that you love.

NaomiH

top to bottom Bauhau5, Motorhead, Coven As much as I like Coven... as much as I wanted Coven to like me. Its 100% a Tyron Biggums color on me. I think I may take it back :shock:
Thanks for the swatches! Im really digging Bauhaus

allthingsglam

i feel u on that I know u will find another color that u love

DILLIGAF

Please ignore everything except for the lippie. The pics aren't capturing the richness of the color.

DILLIGAF

Motorhead is darker than MAC Studded Kiss...A hint browner than MAC Sin. Sin is the closer color.

Heaux is pinker than Bauhau5

DILLIGAF

This it how I usually look when I'm not at work. Glasses...hat and some sort of superhero t shirt. Today's Captain America.

DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF how are u liking the packaging
I really like it. It fits the "badassed" image that comes with KVD. They aren't heavy but they don't feel cheap. When you close them you know they are secure. You can hear a little click when you do. I do like the fact that even though they have a glossier finish you cannot see fingerprints. They will just fit in most standard lipstick holders without the box. My MAC lippies fit in mine WITH the box. They are shorter than a MAC lippie but fatter. KVD lippies have the same 3g of products that MAC has. Making the MAC cheaper by the gram.

emberdarling

ugh Poe is so amazing but I have to be realistic and tell myself there are plenty of indie versions of it that are cheaper. Can't justify that price (yet....they ARE perm items though, right?!) not to mention the NYX Wickeds coming out will probably satisfy my jewel toned dreams. If only they were coming sooner!

CrimsonQuill157

ugh Poe is so amazing but I have to be realistic and tell myself there are plenty of indie versions of it that are cheaper. Can't justify that price (yet....they ARE perm items though, right?!) not to mention the NYX Wickeds coming out will probably satisfy my jewel toned dreams. If only they were coming sooner!
Thank you for reminding me about the Wickets. I will wait for those.