Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

Dolly Snow

ugh Poe is so amazing but I have to be realistic and tell myself there are plenty of indie versions of it that are cheaper. Can't justify that price (yet....they ARE perm items though, right?!) not to mention the NYX Wickeds coming out will probably satisfy my jewel toned dreams. If only they were coming sooner!
Yes those are out sorta soon. Waiting for those too.

allthingsglam

I really like it. It fits the "badassed" image that comes with KVD. They aren't heavy but they don't feel cheap. When you close them you know they are secure. You can hear a little click when you do. I do like the fact that even though they have a glossier finish you cannot see fingerprints. They will just fit in most standard lipstick holders without the box. My MAC lippies fit in mine WITH the box. They are shorter than a MAC lippie but fatter. KVD lippies have the same 3g of products that MAC has.  Making the MAC cheaper by the gram.
Thanks the packaging is beautiful

MACina

th_drool.gif
th_worship.gif
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

crystalunicorn

Poe is amazing. Y'all need it
That's exactly what I thought lol so I purchased it online earlier. I was also paranoid that it was gonna sell out very soon too like Slayer & Coven since it's one of the high in demand shades and I didn't wanna go on a wild goose chase looking for it in stores. I can't wait to receive it :love: thanks again for the swatches Dolly :heart:

rocksteadybaby

That's exactly what I thought lol so I purchased it online earlier. I was also paranoid that it was gonna sell out very soon too like Slayer & Coven since it's one of the high in demand shades and I didn't wanna go on a wild goose chase looking for it in stores. I can't wait to receive it :love: thanks again for the swatches Dolly :heart:
Your Lucky cause Poe is now Sold out online :(

Dolly Snow

No problem :wink: anything for my fellow makeup hoarders. Glad you were able Poe

rocksteadybaby

Oh damn! That was sooner than I thought! I hope you're able to find & pick it up in store soon [@]rocksteadybaby[/@]
Yup!! That was so fast . I was hoping it would be there until Friday cause I'm broke until then. I will call the store before I make the trip. If I can't track it down oh well I can wait it isn't like they are limited edition I'm sure they'll stock more .