Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

NaomiH

I've checked amazon in the past and ebay but it seems double the price of US. I checked Cherry Culture as well but their out of stock I think their shipping is ok
Hopefully CC will restock for you soon.
smiles.gif

thefbomb

So I went to sephora (eaton centre in toronto) I have the girl a list and they only had Sexer and decoles de femme from my list, apparently no Poe or Coven. I called Bloor street to see if they had them and the girl told me she wouldn't have them out for a bit (meanwhile a guy at the same store told me Thursday when I called Monday)

NaomiH

KVD's swatch of Poe made me feel like I need it and so did her swatch of Coven and I realized after DG that I look crap in opaque lavender without doctoring it up first. lol

BitterSweet1016

So I went to sephora (eaton centre in toronto) I have the girl a list and they only had Sexer and decoles de femme from my list, apparently no Poe or Coven. I called Bloor street to see if they had them and the girl told me she wouldn't have them out for a bit (meanwhile a guy at the same store told me Thursday when I called Monday)
Don't you hate that. that is the only thing I sometimes don't like about Sephora is some employees are wonderful and willing to ask around for you to get the correct information or hopefully correct and some just don't bother. I went into the JCP sephora once to see if they had the new OCC liptars and I of course looked at the display first before I asked the employee and all she did was go look at the display and was like nope sorry. It's like really you think I didn't check there first lady. LOL

Well I do hope they have them some where near you soon. And yeah you're right about the amazon the price is a bit much for those nyx lipsticks

rocksteadybaby

Don't you hate that. that is the only thing I sometimes don't like about Sephora is some employees are wonderful and willing to ask around for you to get the correct information or hopefully correct and some just don't bother. I went into the JCP sephora once to see if they had the new OCC liptars and I of course looked at the display first before I asked the employee and all she did was go look at the display and was like nope sorry. It's like really you think I didn't check there first lady. LOL

Well I do hope they have them some where near you soon. And yeah you're right about the amazon the price is a bit much for those nyx lipsticks
I've been calling around and most are saying Thursday/Friday they should be out. I called another store and the girl was like who is Kat Von D ?? really WTF?? Don't you know what brands your store carries
ohboy.gif

BitterSweet1016

I've been calling around and most are saying Thursday/Friday they should be out. I called another store and the girl was like who is Kat Von D ?? really WTF?? Don't you know what brands your store carries
ohboy.gif
Wow really either she's extremely new or is very closed minded on what brands she likes haha.