Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

thefbomb

Don't you hate that. that is the only thing I sometimes don't like about Sephora is some employees are wonderful and willing to ask around for you to get the correct information or hopefully correct and some just don't bother. I went into the JCP sephora once to see if they had the new OCC liptars and I of course looked at the display first before I asked the employee and all she did was go look at the display and was like nope sorry. It's like really you think I didn't check there first lady. LOL Well I do hope they have them some where near you soon. And yeah you're right about the amazon the price is a bit much for those nyx lipsticks
I guess those types are just lazy and/or rude. It's not that hard to check the back. In always relieved when I get one of those lovely people who will check the back, put stuff on hold an are just all around pleasant. I love sephora for their lines and selection but I'm not crazy about their SAs usually
Yes it is! It's not gritty whatsoever!
I'm so glad to hear that, I can't handle gritty! I picked up the maybelline baby lips crystals and they feel really gritty to me which I really dislike
Saw this on her ig, it looks so good! You can't see the shimmer really just looks kinda moisturizing like a satin or somethin

MACina

th_drool.gif

BitterSweet1016

I guess those types are just lazy and/or rude. It's not that hard to check the back. In always relieved when I get one of those lovely people who will check the back, put stuff on hold an are just all around pleasant.
Yes some here that is how I got one of those Black Gold shadow pencils from Smashbox. They didn't have any on display but the lady was very nice and went to check in the back and it happened to be the very last one. Thankfully there are more helpful pleasant people than none other wise I would never go in.

thefbomb

I've been calling around and most are saying Thursday/Friday they should be out. I called another store and the girl was like who is Kat Von D ?? really WTF?? Don't you know what brands your store carries :eek:hboy:
I really hope she was new or else that is pretty bad that she doesn't even know what lines they carry
Yes some here that is how I got one of those Black Gold shadow pencils from Smashbox. They didn't have any on display but the lady was very nice and went to check in the back and it happened to be the very last one. Thankfully there are more helpful pleasant people than none other wise I would never go in. 
Definitely! Just gotta hope you find a good one when you go in and not one of the unpleasant workers

rocksteadybaby

Definitely! Just gotta hope you find a good one when you go in and not one of the unpleasant workers
Maybe! But if I was new I wouldn't straight out say who is that to a customer I would place the customer on hold and ask someone who knows. Now she looked like a moron
lol.gif

thefbomb

No Poe or Coven?? :poke: Vampira is really pretty but I like it better in her liquid form which dries matte it is gorgeous 
Yes! I'm waiting for the VIB sale and then I think I'll get the vampira liquid lipstick! It looks so good as a super matte lip