Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

crystalunicorn

Motorhead is dark and lovely....biggest problem it is so patchy!
Oh no :( my worst nightmare come true. Thanks for the heads up Dolly :heart: I think I'm gonna stay away from these since that makes two people who found various shades in these studded kiss lipsticks patchy. The other one being some chick on reddit (the owner of the arm swatch pic). She had said coven was patchy & came off extremely fast. I forgot what she said about a few other ones too. I'm really sad though. I wonder how Poe's formula is as that is the one I would get if I had to choose just one.

Dolly Snow

Oh no :( my worst nightmare come true. Thanks for the heads up Dolly :heart: I think I'm gonna stay away from these since that makes two people who found various shades in these studded kiss lipsticks patchy. The other one being some chick on reddit (the owner of the arm swatch pic). She had said coven was patchy & came off extremely fast. I forgot what she said about a few other ones too. I'm really sad though. I wonder how Poe's formula is as that is the one I would get if I had to choose just one.
My sister swatched a few and she said they are quite patchy too. Such a shame, she said they are stunning in the tubes too.

DMcG9

Poe looks amazing. I see the site describes the lippies as having a creme brûlée smell. Sounds good to me!

Dolly Snow

Coven, Wildchilde, lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, Gothica, Hellbent, Underage red, agatha, Lovecraft

Bauhau5, Cathedral, Motorhead, Wolvesmouth, Lolita, archangel, Adora, Backstage Bambi, Countess, A Go Go.

As you can see they were out of some of the new ones, and she couldn't swatch them as people stole the testers.

crystalunicorn

Coven, Wildchilde, lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, [COLOR=666666]Gothica, Hellbent, Underage red, agatha, Lovecraft[/COLOR] Bauhau5, Cathedral, Motorhead, Wolvesmouth, Lolita, archangel, Adora, Backstage Bambi, Countess, A Go Go. As you can see they were out of some of the new ones, and she couldn't swatch them as people stole the testers.
Yay thank your sister for me ^.^ Damn, some of them look nice n buttery and the out of the ordinary colors look sort of cruddy. Omg stolen?? :lmao:

crystalunicorn

She said your welcome. Yup stolen lol Fyi the smell is effing yummy as fuck!
Omg! lol I remember seeing on here that you lived in California...where do you live, Compton? Watts? Haha jk :lol: Hmm, I may still get Poe for the name & smell alone and just pray it works lol

Dolly Snow

Omg! lol I remember seeing on here that you lived in California...where do you live, Compton? Watts? Haha jk :lol: Hmm, I may still get Poe for the name & smell alone and just pray it works lol
That's where I went to school for many many years lol smack in the middle of watts.

rocksteadybaby

Coven, Wildchilde, lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, [COLOR=666666]Gothica, Hellbent, Underage red, agatha, Lovecraft[/COLOR] Bauhau5, Cathedral, Motorhead, Wolvesmouth, Lolita, archangel, Adora, Backstage Bambi, Countess, A Go Go. As you can see they were out of some of the new ones, and she couldn't swatch them as people stole the testers.
Coven :eyelove: . I think I'm liking Motorhead again too lol

Kristin Bacon

Coven, Wildchilde, lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, Gothica, Hellbent, Underage red, agatha, Lovecraft

Bauhau5, Cathedral, Motorhead, Wolvesmouth, Lolita, archangel, Adora, Backstage Bambi, Countess, A Go Go.

As you can see they were out of some of the new ones, and she couldn't swatch them as people stole the testers.
ahh thanks girl!! I want Coven, Wildchilde, Lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, Lolita, Backstage Bambi, Countess and A Go GO!!!!!

Latest posts