MACina

Thank you for sharing!!!!!
th_drool.gif
drooooooooooling!!!!!!!!!!!

Coven and Poe are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I loveeeeeeee Wolvesmouth, Lullaby, Lovecraft, Agatha and Motörhead too
eyelove.gif

MACina

Coven, Wildchilde, lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, Gothica, Hellbent, Underage red, agatha, Lovecraft

Bauhau5, Cathedral, Motorhead, Wolvesmouth, Lolita, archangel, Adora, Backstage Bambi, Countess, A Go Go.

As you can see they were out of some of the new ones, and she couldn't swatch them as people stole the testers.

Thank you soooooooooo much, Dolly
bouquet.gif

I really can' t stop drooling
th_drool.gif
thud.gif

DMcG9

how do u pronounce Cle De Peau??? i have such a hard time wit certain names. Le Metier De Beaute or however its spelled? I know the beaute is like bootay?
Cle de peau = clay de poe Le métier de beaute = le met- yay de bow-tay (bow like rainbow)/boo- tay HTH!

BitterSweet1016

Saw these online yesterday so I had to buy 2 at least haha (since I'm not sure when I'll be able to go to my sephora) Wolvesmouth and Wonderchilde (not wildchilde) is on its little way to me :)

OctoberViolet

I seriously have no self-control.
th_loser.gif
I just placed an order for three of these lippies: Coven, Motterhead and Wildchilde. If I like the feel and color pay off,
I may go to the store and pick up a few more.

NaomiH

Coven, Wildchilde, lullabye, L'ecole des Femmes, Gothica, Hellbent, Underage red, agatha, Lovecraft

Bauhau5, Cathedral, Motorhead, Wolvesmouth, Lolita, archangel, Adora, Backstage Bambi, Countess, A Go Go.

As you can see they were out of some of the new ones, and she couldn't swatch them as people stole the testers.
Thank you Dolly's sister!

NaomiH

Hmmmm.......I don't know. I'm not nearly as excited about these after seeing swatches as I was before.
sigh.gif

Latest posts