Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

DILLIGAF

The top pic is the old formula of Homegirl. Next to it is an accidental swatch of Stila Stay All Day Lipgloss in Fuschia The bottom are the for lipsticks that my local JCP Sephora had. l-r Lovecraft, Lullabye, Archangel and L'ecole Des Femmes Lullabye was gritty. I'm going to guess that all the sparkly lippies will be this way. I went to my local Sephora as well and they said that they will be on the shelves by Thursday.

BitterSweet1016

I still need to see a swatch of Vampira
You should be able to search for swatches of Vampira because it was a color that was in one of her limited edition small lipsticks set and she's pretty good with not changing colors. Here is a photo of her wearing it I think. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/379850549792811000/

MissElle12

I NEED POE!!!!
love.gif

Damn y'all! enablers! j/k
girlhaha.gif

I just called around looking for these things, two regular Sephora's played dumb, one SiJCP said it comes out Thursday and I can come then, and the other SiJCP said they don't come out till next week but if I come today if I want, to buy them!
th_DANCE.gif

ginski

The top pic is the old formula of Homegirl. Next to it is an accidental swatch of Stila Stay All Day Lipgloss in Fuschia The bottom are the for lipsticks that my local JCP Sephora had. l-r Lovecraft, Lullabye, Archangel and L'ecole Des Femmes Lullabye was gritty. I'm going to guess that all the sparkly lippies will be this way. I went to my local Sephora as well and they said that they will be on the shelves by Thursday.
mine didn't have lovecraft yet. ... so sad because I need a dupe for feed the senses!

MACina

I NEED POE!!!!
love.gif

Damn y'all! enablers! j/k
girlhaha.gif

I just called around looking for these things, two regular Sephora's played dumb, one SiJCP said it comes out Thursday and I can come then, and the other SiJCP said they don't come out till next week but if I come today if I want, to buy them!
th_DANCE.gif

clapping.gif
YAY!!!!!

DILLIGAF

Looks like I'm going to order Homegirl because when I do a store search its not coming up within 100 miles