Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

NaomiH

Poe
thud.gif
Looks like a sparkly DGAF! Pretty!

Dolly Snow

Oh you definitely need it..... Edited bc I thought that said Poe! lol I think coven would look fabulous on you tho! Imagine an ombré w dodgy girl!
I'll probably pick up Poe for myself later. Coven and Dodgy Girl ombre sounds super pretty. :sigh:

Dolly Snow

From my sister @romantic_vengeance on IG It has not got "oh shit glitter". Its a shimmer. You can feel it on your lips when you put it on but not after. The shimmer is purple so when you turn your head it gives a different color. It's Like a duo chrome. It goes from navy to indigo to purple to a blue purple. When the sun hits it , you can see it kinda. It gives off a purple kinda glow with a base of navy.
36e10312_CAM00970.jpeg
a1f70f96_CAM00975.jpeg

jenise

From my sister @romantic_vengeance on IG It has not got "oh shit glitter". Its a shimmer. You can feel it on your lips when you put it on but not after. The shimmer is purple so when you turn your head it gives a different color. It's Like a duo chrome. It goes from navy to indigo to purple to a blue purple. When the sun hits it , you can see it kinda. It gives off a purple kinda glow with a base of navy.
36e10312_CAM00970.jpeg
a1f70f96_CAM00975.jpeg
Beautiful

CrimsonQuill157

So far for me it's Coven, Poe, and hopefully a replacement Homegirl (if the finish is right). But I will definitely swatch these in store!