Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

Jill1228

I've never tried her lipsticks before. Anxious to try Gothicka. Think it would look nice on nc50.
I need to take a look at Gothica then (I'm NW50). My sephoras order came in via UPS. In that order, I got Slayer, Wolvesmouth and L.U.V. Dying to check out slayer

cr8zy4MAC

Hi everyone, Please don't get upset with me folks, but I couldn't help but get a little giggle from the incorrect word being used down below. It's really kinda funny if you think about it!!! Fouled | Define Fouled at Dictionary.com dictionary.reference.com/browse/fouled grossly offensive to the senses; disgustingly loathsome; noisome: a foul smell. 2. containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul ... You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 8/13/14 A few shades have a formula close to the fouled shades, others a very matte. You will be able to tell if you look through the swatches, which are which. The ones close to the foiled have a metallic look

MooseMoose

ive been getting kat's mini lip sets since she came out so I pretty much have all the colors except her new ones! one of my fav's which they took off due to the name was CELEBUTARD (yet they kept underage red...go figure) but im excited to get my hands on POE n i'll wait for her next mini lip set to come out this holiday season!! keep the swatches comin laydeeeez
Ahh celebutard. That's the only KVD lippie I own, it's so gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on some new ones, but the price is far too much for the inconsistent quality :/

Jill1228

I finally got my hands on Poe yesterday! I've been wanting it since it came out and my sephora in JCP finally got them in. They are gonna redo the whole KVD area this week and will finally carry ALL her products! Yay! I also got the Poe eyeliner and everlasting blush in wish. I'm tempted to go back for more, wanted wonderchilde but it was sold out :( anyway, I think I'll wait to see what else if anything, gets released for the holidays besides the lip set.
Poe is my precious. It took me 3 stores to hunt it down. 5 lipsticks arrived between yesterday and today. I better start swatching

Glamstylz

These colors are so awesome! I hope the swatches prove to be just as beautiful as the lipstick photos. Kat von d has an awesome line from foundation to lipsticks!

Melrose

Poe is my precious. It took me 3 stores to hunt it down. 5 lipsticks arrived between yesterday and today. I better start swatching
Lol, Poe is indeed a hard one to track down. I actually went to another city twice looking for it with no luck before my city finally got it in. Today I got Lolita, Agatha and Lovecraft. Lovecraft is a dead on dupe for mac's faux which I just B2M'd for, but in a different finish of course, so I was a little disappointed about the color being the same but it's still a pretty color. I also got one of KVD's old everlasting liquid lipsticks in bow and arrow. My sephora inside JCP hasn't completely revamped the line yet, so I figured I'd grab it before it's gone. Now if only I can get my hands on wonderchilde :)

Melrose

Do these feather on the lips? I owned some of kat's painted love lipsticks, but they would feather over time.
Hmm... I can't really say I've had any problems with feathering with the ones I own but then again because I have only bought them fairly recently I haven't worn them for an extended amount of time. I do have one of her old foiled lipsticks in adora, which I purchased last year and I never had that problem with it.

relright

I'm pretty much happily doomed to own them all at this point. I'm NC15 for reference
Lovecraft LUV
Countess Poe
I also own Motorhead and Hellbent but have only tried them on and not worn them out or taken pics.

Vineetha

I'm pretty much happily doomed to own them all at this point. I'm NC15 for reference
Lovecraft LUV
Countess Poe

I also own Motorhead and Hellbent but have only tried them on and not worn them out or taken pics.
Wow those look gorgeous on you! Absolutely love LUV and countess on you!!!
eyelove.gif

swiftie1213

omg you are so beautiful! i wish i could pull all those colors off esp. poe! Lovecraft LUV
Countess Poe

DILLIGAF

Lovecraft LUV
Countess Poe
Every single one looks great on you! My eyes are drawn to Countess. I'm going to have to swatch that one soon.

Melrose

On my way to Sephora now. I will have to try Countess. Beautiful. LUV and Lolita are my fav.
Let me know how you like countess. It looks beautiful in the pics and my sephora doesn't carry it. I'm wondering if it's similar to lady danger, scarlet ibis or all those other red orange shades mac does.