Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

ReganW

Sephora now have the KVD mini lipstick sets available online. I just ordered 3 sets.... 1 for me, one for my best friend for a christmas gift, and one for back up. Such great value for money!

beautycool

I'm thinking I need a set for me too 
Hi I saw them the other day but I really don't know if I would wear all the colours though :( Is it really good for money even if u wear only half the colours I'm in two minds but I still want it I'm 80% sure of getting it lol it's the other 20% especially when there's other things I want like 100% So I'm still in two minds if that makes sence :(

Vandekamp

I was first introduced to KVD earlier this year and I LOVE it. I've been a fan every since. The colors are rich and extremely pigmented. I've been more impressed with my KVD lipsticks than my Mac purchases. I have not been happy with most of the Mac lipsticks I've gotten this year. The only KVD lipstick that I did not like was Vampira. It was too dark on me. So far I purchased the following Kat Von D lipstick: 1. LUV 2. Bachelorette 3. Hellbent 4. Hexagram 5. Prayer 6. Lolita 7. Cathedral 8. Wolvesmouth 9. Wonderchilde 10. Bauhaus5 BTW- The Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are amazing too.

beautycool

I'm hesitant to buy the Mini lipstick set. There are a couple shades I wouldn't normally wear but I do want to try them.
Hi I said the same sort of thing and that it prob be waste of money for me But today I took the plunge and ordered them :) I was in two minds and thought what the hell I buy lol you will get yours before mine so would love to see swatches Hun :)

Glamstylz

Hi I said the same sort of thing and that it prob be waste of money for me But today I took the plunge and ordered them :) I was in two minds and thought what the hell I buy lol you will get yours before mine so would love to see swatches Hun :)
just be careful with them, alot of the ladies here said lipstick breaks at the base during application. Cant wait to see swatches!!

Dolly Snow

So if anyone was wondering the KVD mini lippie set actually apply wonderful, very smooth and opaque.
Even the colors that the larger ones suck..
.for example Motorhead reg size-patchy, dry
Motorhead mini size- smooth, creamy

blondie929

So if anyone was wondering the KVD mini lippie set actually apply wonderful, very smooth and opaque. Even the colors that the larger ones suck.. .for example Motorhead reg size-patchy, dry Motorhead mini size- smooth, creamy 
How about agatha? The big size is a no go for me

beautycool

just be careful with them, alot of the ladies here said lipstick breaks at the base during application. Cant wait to see swatches!!
Hi thanks for heads up I didn't know Otherwise I wouldn't of bought them :( Did this happen to everyone in the set or a couple ? Thanks for heads up Not sure to see if my frirnd can send them back now :( I really wanted to try before I bought the bigger size tbh

emberdarling

Plan 9....I need to fan myself off after seeing those
heat.gif

armeonicx

Solo and Piaf are def must buys for me.
Plan 9 is a dead ringer for Inglot's 289 which I already have. So I won't have to hustle for that one. Can't wait till these are released.

Latest posts