Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

sagehen

Girl, no. I even put my cousin in Houston on the job, and she came up empty.
OK this made me laugh, because my mother was visiting Houston last week and I told her not to come back unless she had hit every Sephora there. She also came home empty-handed.

ReganW

THEY'RE ALL BACK IN STOCK!!!!

I've just ordered Poe, Motorhead, Homegirl, Wonderchilde, Adora, Lullabye, Wolvesmouth and LUV in the Everlasting Liquid form.

SO EXCITE!!

Melrose

I'm so disappointed in wonderchilde :( the color just mysteriously disappeared after 2 hours. I wasn't even eating or drinking. I just took a look in the mirror to check my makeup and was like "wth, where did it go?"

Vandekamp

I'm so disappointed in wonderchilde :( the color just mysteriously disappeared after 2 hours. I wasn't even eating or drinking. I just took a look in the mirror to check my makeup and was like "wth, where did it go?"
I am not surprised. Sorry it did not work out for you. I feel the same way. I was going to return it and then I decided to keep it. Sometimes I mix it with LUV.

Melrose

I am not surprised. Sorry it did not work out for you. I feel the same way. I was going to return it and then I decided to keep it. Sometimes I mix it with LUV.
I was thinking of returning it but I've never returned a lipstick so I feel kind of awkward about it.

Heidi K

They had Poe in stock at my local JC Penney Sephora.
I tried it on and its an awesome color, but omigawd, after I took it off my lips felt like they were peeling off.
Anybody else have this issue? I have other colors and they definitely didn't have the same effect.

MooseMoose

A girl on the MUA Reddit said she found the Studded Kiss mini lipstick set for $39 at a Sephora inside JCP. So hopefully it will pop up online soon

allthingsglam

a304d703_image.jpeg
Holiday set! I don't see l'ecoles des femmes which was what I hoped would be in it... Can't make out the names on my phone!
I want

Latest posts