Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

Kaipie20

I swatched Lolita and Cathedral and they looked so similar on me I was confused to which 1 to go with but think I'm gonna get Lolita and the coral 1

Vandekamp

I swatched Lolita and Cathedral and they looked so similar on me I was confused to which 1 to go with but think I'm gonna get Lolita and the coral 1
I bought both because they are a good nude lipstick. I also bought the Lolita liquid matte lipstick. I did not see a Cathedral Liquid lipstick. I have to say overall that I have not been very impressed with the Studded Kiss lipsticks. The colors are gorgeous but the application and pigmentation is off a bit for my liking.

KiKi Kontour

i remember cathedral from the first mini lip set and i agree its dmn near just like lolita. i got lolita gloss too (before the package revamp) but u cant go wrong with either one....even tho surprisingly i gravitate towards cathedral lol.

the ONLY color i want full size is poe! erything else i can wait for the mini holiday set cuz i honestly know i'd never finish a full size one. depending on the shades they dry n tug on my lips too much!

Melrose

I was able to snag cathedral in the original formula before they replaced it with the studded kiss one, and I like it much better. It much creamier and easier to apply IMO.

Vandekamp

I was able to snag cathedral in the original formula before they replaced it with the studded kiss one, and I like it much better. It much creamier and easier to apply IMO.
Hi Melrose, Does Cathedral coming in the liquid matte lipstick?

CrimsonQuill157

After searching and not picking up the ANR blushes, I wandered into Sephora. They had two Covens and I picked up one of them. I tried to take a pic but it keeps pulling pink on the camera even though it's very much lavender.

MissElle12

It seems Kat is following suit with the low stock of popular items. I asked about Poe at a few Sephoras and they all said they had only got about 4 at the initial release. Hmm.

I have Bauhau5 and Lullaby and actually really like both of them. Bauhau5 is very similar to Rebel from Mac, it's just more matte and a little lighter.

dyingforyou

every time i go to sephora i swatch poe and i'm in love... but i've already got a navy blue lipstick that i don't wear enough... someone tell me i don't need it? lol

but meanwhile, last year i turned my mom to love kvd's pencil eyeliners and while we were at the mall picking another one up for her, she bought cathedral too. she doesn't venture into high end~ makeup because it's "so expensive" plus she doesn't wear it that often (we also went to macys and she bought two mac eyeshadows gasp!), so i'm really proud :']

Glamstylz

I've been watching the swatches on temptalia.com and they haven't been that exciting to say the least. The color is beautiful in the tube but the application was less than stellar. I went into a sephora and tested a few, still felt the same way so I decided to pass on them. Don't get me wrong all the colors aren't bad, but the ones I tested and viewed online left a lot to be desired.. Anyone else feel this way?

blondie929

I've been watching the swatches on temptalia.com and they haven't been that exciting to say the least. The color is beautiful in the tube but the application was less than stellar. I went into a sephora and tested a few, still felt the same way so I decided to pass on them. Don't get me wrong all the colors aren't bad, but the ones I tested and viewed online left a lot to be desired.. Anyone else feel this way?
I do! I don't really wear deep shades I'm more of a nude or bright pink kinda girl and I absolutely hate agatha with a passion I can't make it work the color is nice but the formula is so dry and patchy even when I put a gloss on top it settles into lines like crazy .. I got agatha as a bday present and I wanted coven so bad but I will not be purchasing .. I know nudes are usually hard for a lot of companies to pull off but agatha is really on it own level of bad

Melrose

I do! I don't really wear deep shades I'm more of a nude or bright pink kinda girl and I absolutely hate agatha with a passion I can't make it work the color is nice but the formula is so dry and patchy even when I put a gloss on top it settles into lines like crazy .. I got agatha as a bday present and I wanted coven so bad but I will not be purchasing .. I know nudes are usually hard for a lot of companies to pull off but agatha is really on it own level of bad
Yup, agatha truly bad. It breaks my heart that my hubby gifted it to me as a surprise and was so proud of himself. I can't bring myself to wear it or tell him the awful truth about it. Sigh...

blondie929

Yup, agatha truly bad. It breaks my heart that my hubby gifted it to me as a surprise and was so proud of himself. I can't bring myself to wear it or tell him the awful truth about it. Sigh...
I am in the same exact boat he got it for me as a bday gift went to a couple sephoras just to find it