Katy Perry wearing HELLO KITTY MAC!

jenee.sum

Don't know if this is the right place, so move it if it needs to....but.....

look what i just found on perez hilton!

wenn-katy__oPt.jpg

that looks like the MAC HK design (on HK's dress in the center), right?!

soooo friggen hottttt!! i want that top so bad!!
drools.gif

panda0410

I really dont like this girls music, just doesnt do it for me... unfortunately neither does her fashion. But my little girl would have a field day with that
smiles.gif

florabundance

Can't stand this chick. She needs to fall back if she's trying to affiliate herself with MAC....hopefully they don't use her in any campaigns?

ginger9

I find her rather fake or she tends to try too hard. But I really think she's got an awesome figure, saw her in a bikini post too, she's smokin!

Thanks for the pic - she rocks those tight pants!

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
It was me. It's in MAC Chat:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f165/m...3/#post1509583

Thanks!
HOLY is that expensive! But i guess considering the material of it, it's not bad at all. can't believe there are people bidding on this. damn rich people. i wish i had all their money so i can buy all the MAC i want.

I actually don't mind her. don't love her, don't hate her either. but i think she's beautiful and i want her body. lol

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
Can't stand this chick. She needs to fall back if she's trying to affiliate herself with MAC....hopefully they don't use her in any campaigns?

Right and WTH? She's already affliated with Too Faced.

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i love her style.
her music.... not so much.

samee!! listened to her album once...never played it since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
The beheaded version
smiles.gif

lol.gif
!!

cupcake_x

I love her, her fashion and her music. I also love Too Faced, I had no idea she was affiliated with them.

But holy jesus- $995 for that top? Sure, it's cute and unique... But after I saw that price tag, it's ugly in my eyes!
tong.gif