Katy Perry wearing HELLO KITTY MAC!

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I love her, her fashion and her music. I also love Too Faced, I had no idea she was affiliated with them.

But holy jesus- $995 for that top? Sure, it's cute and unique... But after I saw that price tag, it's ugly in my eyes!
tong.gif

holy crap!!! it was less than half the price when i saw it earlier today!!! DAMN!

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_cinderella_X
Oh. I thought she was going to be wearing the makeup.

ditto! lol

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
holy crap!!! it was less than half the price when i saw it earlier today!!! DAMN!

Oy! Still not worth it. It looks like it's worth $100 TOPS.

MangoTango

A lucky bidder won that top for $955. I was wondering why the bids were skyrocketing for that one. I have to admit Katy Perry really is owning that corset though.
I did won two of the dresses on the Ebay listing. =0P *Can't contain the excitement*

MangoTango

Sorry to post again but I had to look back and saw some differences between the pictures of the corset. Katy Perry has only one hello kitty doll face on her left hip and in the ebay picture there is two. Weird.

The Blonds for MAC Hello Kitty Designer Dress - eBay (item 200307587603 end time Feb-19-09 19:24:00 PST)

Personally two hello kitty heads on the hips might be a little too much...however it strongly reminds me of John Paul Gaultier's haute couture couple years back when all of his gowns were about vivacious hips.

cupcake_x

It looks like she could be wearing some of the MAC hello kitty make-up though.

If you mix the black color and the pink in the palette, it gets that nice purple color she's wearing.

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
It looks like she could be wearing some of the MAC hello kitty make-up though.

If you mix the black color and the pink in the palette, it gets that nice purple color she's wearing.

agree! it's gorgeous!! also when you mix the black with the turquoise one! so HOT! and she may be wearing Strayin' l/s??
th_dunno.gif