• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

(>'.')> Keeping it soft & glowy <('.'<)

TheRitz

u have like the most gorgeous skin ive ever seen. im so jealous. and i lo0ove the makeup! <3

:ilike: Absolutely stunning! You look gorgeous!
I plan on trying your tutorial today since I have those same e/s and pigment colors.

LillieKatze

i would like to see this tutorial, because everybody seems so favourably impressed to it, but i don´t see any picture. I don´t know why.

user79

The bandwidth has been exceeded on my free Photobucket account, it should be back up in about a week when the monthly limit is reset.

~*Starlicious*~

urock.gif

sparrows

Just have to say this is my #1 favourite tutorial.
clap.gif

I love it so much, I will be trying to replicate for my wedding makeup!

I don't wear a lot of makeup often (hence why I am browsing the tutorials) but I studied art and I paint/draw etc, so I think I'll be alright with the blending. Can anyone comment on whether they think this will look good with someone who has blue eyes (and brunette)?

Thank you miss chevious
heart.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrows
Just have to say this is my #1 favourite tutorial.
clap.gif

I love it so much, I will be trying to replicate for my wedding makeup!

I don't wear a lot of makeup often (hence why I am browsing the tutorials) but I studied art and I paint/draw etc, so I think I'll be alright with the blending. Can anyone comment on whether they think this will look good with someone who has blue eyes (and brunette)?

Thank you miss chevious
heart.gif

Aw thanks.
smiles.gif

I think this look would work well for any colour of eyes, as the used colours are quite neutral.

hnich

Gorgeous!

When I saw this though, I was like "yes now I'll see how she gets her flawless skin!"
alas that was not to be! I'd love to see a tut. of your "plain face" (primer, concealer, foundation, etc.)

I'm sure there's others than me out there!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnich
Gorgeous!

When I saw this though, I was like "yes now I'll see how she gets her flawless skin!"
alas that was not to be! I'd love to see a tut. of your "plain face" (primer, concealer, foundation, etc.)

I'm sure there's others than me out there!

I did that in another tut...
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=45596

readyformycloseup

amazing tutorial honey! I tried this look & I think I have the eyes down but I can't get the Bronze CCB to look good (it looks splotchy even after using a buffer on it to blend). Then again I can't seem to ever work with any kind of creme blush. do you have any tips? thanks for your time & work
smiles.gif