• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

(>'.')> Keeping it soft & glowy <('.'<)

aziza

Sheesh...you're good...you're really good! Your application is perfect! And...you have nice nails
rofl.gif

User34

ur skin still looks freaking awesome for just putting blush on it.
Lucky girl! =)
Thanks for the tut. this is great! =)

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
And...you have nice nails
rofl.gif

Thanks!! Haha... they are just my natural nails with some clear polish on top, or maybe a pastel sheer one.

Makeupluvr

A MAZ ING
jawdrop.gif
! I LOVE this tutorial! The look is absolutely stunning and flawless and (as everyone else has said) you look GORGEOUS! I never would have thought that doing the liner and then the e/s on top is how you got that look. This is definitely an A+ tut and thanks again SO SO much for posting it! I love your highlighter mix too
smiles.gif
I never would have thought to use the CCB's that way if it weren't for this tut. Thanks again SO SO much! You are SO talented!
smiles.gif

vgarcia

thanks you!

thanks for the tutorial!
clap.gif
you are a very pretty girl! is that all you use for your facial care because your skin is amazing! i am totally new make-up junkie and i thought that was like amazing how u did the whole eyeliner thing and how everything got blended! keep them coming so i can keep on learning!

have a great one beautiful!

*Juliet&Rambo*

WoooooW! i loved your tut. . & your look is Absolutely GORGEOUS

I tried to follow the same steps as y did but it seems that im facing a

problem in blending the brown eye pencil with the shadow I will repeat them 100 times till i get your look..

BTW i was wonderin if i can apply MAC Makeup Fix 1st b4 puttin any fondation or strobe cream on my face to get a radiant clear skin as yrs do u think this will help??

thnxxxxx..once again.. wish if u can give us more tut similar 2 this..

CIAO..

*Juliet & Rambo*

yrs b

samila18

oh wow, your skin looks amazing!! it's so flawless! I love this look, it's perfect for every day! great job, and great tut
greengrin.gif