• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

(>'.')> Keeping it soft & glowy <('.'<)

Ksstavros

You have the most delicately pale, beautiful amazing skin I think I have ever seen. Gorgeous eyes! This was a perfect tutorial!!!!

Nolee

omg u look sooo pretty!!
loove this looks, it's so natural yet very sophisticated, thank u so much for the tutorial <3

ilovexnerdsx

do you even knowww how pretty you are
lol.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybug
You skin is flawless even w/o MU! Which skin care products do you use and what's your skin type, if you don't mind me asking?
smiles.gif

I have combination skin with dry patches, especially in the winter. I don't use anything really special on my skin. I love the Dove Self-Foaming Cleanser and currently I'm using Olay Complete spf 15 cream for normal skin. I also have a L'Oreal Age Perfect night cream I use at night which is a bit heavier.

OnLyPanTies

man, that is an awesome tutorial. Really easy to follow and love the overall look. I normally don't like looking at them since tutorials create so many new lemmings
ssad.gif
I this case I need: Stilife, CCB Bronze, and jest.

circe221

GREAT tut!!!! Thanks so much for posting it!

What kind of foundation/powder do you use? I am currently "between" foundations, trying to find "the one". Yours looks very soft and natural, like you barely have any foundation on at all.
Thanks for the info!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by circe221
GREAT tut!!!! Thanks so much for posting it!

What kind of foundation/powder do you use? I am currently "between" foundations, trying to find "the one". Yours looks very soft and natural, like you barely have any foundation on at all.
Thanks for the info!

I switch between Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, and the Clinique stick foundation.

PinkShell21

Can I ask. what shade do you use in the Clinique stick and CG loose powder? I found the stick at a CCO here in California and wanted to pick one up, I just didnt know what shade and we have similar coloring
smiles.gif
tia
smiles.gif

xsparkage

next time i go to mac (which will be in a few weeks, im spending my life away there, eek!) im going to get the bronze ccb thanks to this tut!

oh, and the 187. i keep putting it off, and its taunting me. haha, i ADORE the 182, and ive only heard amazing things about the 187 :]

love_and_hate

Wow. You're stunning with or without makeup. And you make me wanna splurge on Orgasm blush.. it looks wonderful on you <3