• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

(>'.')> Keeping it soft & glowy <('.'<)

seba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Hmm I'm not sure what is similar since I don't have a lot of pinks. Maybe a bit of Sushi Flower e/s over Vanilla pigment?

I thought Goldenaire is peachy? I have Deckchair though and I heard it's similar but Deckchair is frostier and pinker. Thanks for the suggestions!!

TESSAISDANK

Looks amazing! I'm so jealous of your flawless skin!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but after you finished the eyes, did you just blend the powder underneath your eyes in? I always have problems with getting glitter all over the area between my cheek and nose.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESSAISDANK
Looks amazing! I'm so jealous of your flawless skin!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but after you finished the eyes, did you just blend the powder underneath your eyes in? I always have problems with getting glitter all over the area between my cheek and nose.

No, I used a large brush to "sweep away" the powder with the fall-out inside in a sort of flicking motion. Some of the powder will stay on your skin of course, but most of it sweeps away.

OrangeLuvinChik

Wow, very nice! You look GORGEOUS! That was an amazing tutorial. Real helpful, Now...... if only I can get the same outcome ......
greengrin.gif

M_O_O_N

u look soooooooo pretty I love this tutorial

I just have a Q. what kind of highlight did u use?

Is it mac?

thank u

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_O_O_N
I just have a Q. what kind of highlight did u use?

Is it mac?

thank u

I actually answered this question in the beginning of the thread, right under the picture where I list what products I use. Have a look there.
winks.gif

ch33tah

Jules, your tuts are amazing! I really need to get that #182 brush. it gives such a great finished look! You look beautiful, as always!!! I think I may get off my ass and do another tutorial now! You've inspired me!
speak soon! -v

letsmakeup

Hi, Love the look: beautiful eyes and flawless skin!!! Do you use the strobe cream before or after your foundation? Do you use it all over the face or just parts where you want to hi-light (what parts)?

gummybug

You skin is flawless even w/o MU! Which skin care products do you use and what's your skin type, if you don't mind me asking?
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsmakeup
Hi, Love the look: beautiful eyes and flawless skin!!! Do you use the strobe cream before or after your foundation? Do you use it all over the face or just parts where you want to hi-light (what parts)?

Lightly all over the face, sort of like a light moisturizer.

Latest posts