Kelsey's Freelancing Kit :)

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
o0o0o I'm so jealous of your kit! Especially of your brush belt with all your brushes! very nice kit
smiles.gif
! Quick question.. What is avene thermal water used for??

Thank you!
smiles.gif
Avene thermal water is very multipurpose. I copied/pasted from the Avene website..

Dermatological care:
Post surgery
Post procedure
Redness-prone skin / inflammation
Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
Eczema / atopic dermatitis
Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
Burning / stinging / itching / tingling

Daily care:
After cleansing
After shaving/after waxing
After exercise
During travel
Sunburn, burns
Diaper rash
To set makeup

mommys-makeup

Well I know for a FACT just by looking at your kit I will NEVER get pink eye, break out, or have an allergic reaction if you did my makeup...it's sooooo clean and sanitized looking!!!!! LOVELY pictures! THANX for sharing!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommys-makeup
Well I know for a FACT just by looking at your kit I will NEVER get pink eye, break out, or have an allergic reaction if you did my makeup...it's sooooo clean and sanitized looking!!!!! LOVELY pictures! THANX for sharing!

Thank you soo much! That means a lot to me.
smiles.gif

lojical1

awesomeness! I love MUFE shadows and diamond powder. what kind of brush belt do you have? It looks like one that I saw on the sephora website.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojical1
awesomeness! I love MUFE shadows and diamond powder. what kind of brush belt do you have? It looks like one that I saw on the sephora website.

Thank you.
smiles.gif
I honestly have no idea what brand my brush belt is haha.. it was supplied by my makeup school.
th_dunno.gif

Hypathya

Wow!!! I'm in love with your kit!!! SO organized, neat and gorgeous!!

THanks so much for sharing!!

..kels*

Thanks everyone! I will be updating this thread soon.. my kit has changed a LOT since I posted this!

ktbeta

Love your kit, perfect start for freelancing. Have you considered the Bobbi Brown foundation palette?

LILYisatig3r

Sorry to bump! But I love this case! I was planning on starting to freelance soon after I finish a basic makeup artistry course, and was wondering... where do you get this bag??? Online? D: This would be perfect to take around for jobs!

macnc50diva

Great kit. I have to ask you about that Cinema Secrets brush cleaner. How is it compared to MAC brush cleaner? Is it oily? Like shampoo? Please let me know.
hmm.gif

Latest posts