Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics

Yazmin

I have Titian, Midnight and Mistress. I've only worn Titian and Mistress so far, but I love them! Very smooth and easy to blend.

Bronwyn

Between this and Armani, Sephora is assembling all my faves (they already had a lot)!   Omg I feel the same way. Only have one Armani cheek fabric, but I plan to get some Armani and aucoin during the next sale as those brands aren't available in Canada easily.

ryan-eh

Omg I feel the same way. Only have one Armani cheek fabric, but I plan to get some Armani and aucoin during the next sale as those brands aren't available in Canada easily.
I wish I had your restraint! I totally bought some more of the eyes to kill silk shadows even though i DEFINITELY do not need them.

Bronwyn

I wish I had your restraint!  I totally bought some more of the eyes to kill silk shadows even though i DEFINITELY do not need them. 
Haha yeah it's just so expensive that any discount is good. Though they are two of the cheaper high end brands.

awickedshape

Hi,all Does anyone with cystic acne use the Sensual Skin Enhancer? Not sure how much of a problem the mineral oil is for skin :-/

DLuxJessica

Anyone have any experience with shade selection for the SSE? I'm probably about an NC15-20. I generally use Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation in 113 with a little 112 blended in during the winter. Thinking I might be SX 05 in KA SSE? Halp? Bueller?

shellygrrl

Staff member
http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2012/07/kevyn-aucoin-sensual-skin-enhancer-all.html She's about NC25-27 and matched with SX06. You'd be maybe 03 or 04? Camera Ready Cosmetics sells samples of this; you could get a few shades to try out before committing to one.

DLuxJessica

http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2012/07/kevyn-aucoin-sensual-skin-enhancer-all.html
Thanks! I've seen that (love her blog). I have a feeling (unfortunately) that I might actually match with one of the missing colors. I'll probably just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

DLuxJessica

You'd be no darker than 04, methinks. (Also, I edited my post above yours. :))
Thanks! I'm guessing I'd probably be a 03 or 05... which is what I totally meant to write the first time (I'll be editing that now...). Sigh. I cannot brain tonight, lol. 04 looks pretty yellow, but you're right, that could still work. You're a doll! Thanks again!

Sandalskt

http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2012/07/kevyn-aucoin-sensual-skin-enhancer-all.html She's about NC25-27 and matched with SX06. You'd be maybe 03 or 04? Camera Ready Cosmetics sells samples of this; you could get a few shades to try out before committing to one.
I am nc 10 and I am 05 in the sensual skin enhancer. The 03 was crazy light which surprised me because I am usually the lightest in every color.

DLuxJessica

So, I ended up going with SX05... which is pretty good. It's a tiny bit light, but the undertones are good. If I were dead-of-winter pale, it would be perfect. So for now, I'm wearing it mixed with a teensy bit of Koh Gen Do moisture foundation in 113 or 123.

Latest posts