Kim Kardashian Perfume at Sephora

MAC_Whore

From MSN:

Quote:
Hollywood's Kardashian clan are about to get under your skin for real - the reality TV family is launching a new cosmetics range.

Family matriarch Kris Jenner and her Kardashian kids Khloe, Kim and Kourtney are perfecting their very own skincare line they hope to have in stores next spring (10).

The launch will coincide with socialite Kim's new fragrance, which will be available exclusively at Sephora stores in February (10).

Hmmm..thoughts?

aziajs

I'm curious. I have found that a lot of these celebrity scents are actually very nice.

L1LMAMAJ

It's just another way for her to become more famous and make more money. Nothing necessarily wrong with that but I'm whatever about celebrity perfumes. Don't really care for the hype.

User67

If it's really nice I would buy it. But, I'm super picky with perfumes so it really has to wow me!

Lauren1981

if i like it i'd probably buy it. the skincare line??? not sure about that one. maybe some hand lotion or something.

BEA2LS

if i like the scent i will buy it, i never care whose name they put on it i buy what i like. however that it is a sephora exclusive turns me off, i am a bit far from sephora
ssad.gif

BrawnShuga

Falls under the gardenia family, actually smells somewhat comparable to Micheal Kors. Not much a fan of that family, but to each his own!

yummy411

i'm looking forward to it! the bottle is pretty. i'm having this kim k vs. beyonce fragrance battle in my head. can't wait to see who wins!

labellavita7

I got this the other day, it's floral and sweet, like Michael Kors mixed with Aquolina Pink Sugar. It's a bit heavy on the nostrils upon first application but throughout the day of course it becomes nice and light, but the light scent stays. I really like her perfume
smiles.gif

mtrimier

whenever my sephora order gets here i'll check out the sample. sounds interesting. i don't have many floral perfumes in my cabinet.

bellaboomboom

My Mom sent me the sample she got from Sephora and I love it! I usually don't wear florals but I just love the gardenia smell it has. Very fresh smelling. Very spring-like. I am going to buy it, even though I am not a fan of hers.

Honey xOo

It has very mixed reviews, I think most younger girls love warmer foody scents and think floral=old lady-ish from what I've read in reviews. I'd def have to sample it because I usually don't like floral's either unless they have a strong sweetness to them too.

I do think that family has really nice skin, I know they wear tons of makeup though so IDK if thats why lol. They'd prob do good with a skincare line at first but I bet it won't last that long and will end up clearanced at Sephora lol.

Boasorte

when will these celebrity/wanna be celebrity clothing line/perfumes/alcoholic beverages end????

Honey xOo

^never. we can thank jlo for starting it all lol linsay lohan selling self tanner at sephora is the worst. that girl is always orange with stained palms!

Boasorte

I know right! Freaking Jlo and Puffy, smh! Now everyone is on the bandwagon lol
Since when did LiLo sell tanner? OH lord!

BEA2LS

They wear soo much make up i do not see how they can sell a skin line.. i remember in an episode (i'm guilty of watching time to time), Rob said he was interviewing for a marketing job at a skin care line. everything is so fake!

Latest posts