Kim Kardashian Perfume at Sephora

Machinegun_Cali

I smelled it in a magazine recently and I thought it stunk. Way to strong. And it smelled like weird flowers. And I think the bottle could have looked a lot better.I didnt like it in the least. Who knows it might be different in person..not a magazine

Goat Goat Etc.

The Paris Hilton route eh? Be a skank, be filmed being a skank, be famous for nothing, have siblings play off my fame, and then poop out a fragrance.

cupcake_x

I'm a Kim K fan but I doubt I will like the perfume. I'm not a fan of gardenias or anything floral.

bluedevilkitty

I didn't think I would like it, but I had to go smell it at Sephora anyways. I didn't like it. It smelled strongly of Gardenia and is what I thought In Bloom would smell like (by Reese Witherspoon for Avon). I wouldn't think that's what Kim K would pick out at all.

kimmy

she looks like a cheap harlot in the promo photos for the frangrance. even if i had any interest in it before, that would have turned me off to it completely.

kiss

I saw it at Sephora while picking up my Alice in Wonderland pallete. The bottle is hideous, but it surprisingly doesn't smell bad. I like jasmine and I think that's what makes this perfume kinda pleasant or maybe it's the fact I had really low expectaions before smelling it. That being said, I still don't like it enough to buy it and my boyfriend said "meh" when I stuck my hand under his nose at home. lol It also wore off really fast.

cupcake_x

I just smelled this today at Sephora. Not only was the bottle top very difficult to get off (for some reason it was stuck?), the perfume was indeed overwhelming. It was very strong of gardenias and kind of reminds me of Chanel Gardenia perfume.

As for the ads, I expected something classier. Floral reminds me of classic, feminine.. She should have been in a dress and some pearls, not half naked.

aziajs

I tried it at Sephora. I sprayed it on a tester strip instead of my skin but I liked it. It wasn't as strong as people have said. It's definitely perfume. It's not a lightly or softly scented fragrance. It's not clean, or green or gourmand or any of that. It's full on, grown woman, sexy. It actually reminds me a lot of Marc Jacobs.

nursee81

I tried it the other day at sephora it was very strong initially but as the day went by it was nice smelling. I initially was like eww but it grew on me. I may get it not sure because I just got 3 for xmas so it may be in a few months.

joey444

I was sooo disappointed with her perfume because I really like Kim K and when I was reading the components of the perfume, it sounded like something I would really like. Sadly, that wasn't the case. At least on me, there was an overpowering smell of gardenias and while I love gardenias and jasmine, this perfume didn't smell pleasant.

Her ads for the perfume were a disappointment also. I normally love her makeup and love her clothes but the ads didn't show that side of her. Overall, I think this was a big miss for her. Both the perfume and the ads didn't really bring forward the sexiness and fashionable side of her that I really like.

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoPandaPnay
i love watching her reality tv show but her perfume has a strong sense that reminds me of my grandma's perfume.

Exactly my first thought when smelling it: it reminds me of something an old lady would wear or on another note, it smells cheap to me.

shimmercoconut

this perfume is gardenia overload...i think its for older adults but i doubt even they would like it, honestly this stuff is awful

panda0410

Gardenia overload? omg... it sounds like something I would like and I cant get it here
ssad.gif
Anyone got one they are looking to flog??

Ashleybubbles83

i smelled it...

it's a floral...and i guess because i lean towards the more fruity scents, i'd pass on this one.

it smells good, for my mom...