Kylie Cosmetics

Haven

I ordered the peach palette, but of course my order has not shipped yet LOL. The wait begins.

Prettypackages

The Royal Peach palette looks nice but I still can't jump on the Kylie bandwagon. Let me know if you can think of any dupes.

Icecaramellatte

My Royal Peach palette came Tuesday. I wore it yesterday and today. The MA in Bloomies asked what brand I was wearing and I whispered Kylie. Love the Peach shade in the crease. I haven't used all the shades yet but so far so good. I did dip into the bronze palette for a dark matte brown shade for the outer v.

I hear there is a restock today for. 6 pm est

VAL4M

The Royal Peach palette looks nice but I still can't jump on the Kylie bandwagon. Let me know if you can think of any dupes.
I'm the same but man! her burgundy palette and the Royal peach palette are looking good! Very interested in all the reviews for those 2 palettes.

montREALady

I ordered the Royal Peach Palette yesterday as well. I just got a shipping confirmation for it 3 minutes ago.

I ordered too! I got my order confirmation at 6:01 pm. I'm afraid I'm getting good at this. I got a shipping notice too. Can't wait. It's so funny. I saw a co-worker with Kylie products the other day. I was so surprised.

My Royal Peach palette came Tuesday. I wore it yesterday and today. The MA in Bloomies asked what brand I was wearing and I whispered Kylie. Love the Peach shade in the crease. I haven't used all the shades yet but so far so good. I did dip into the bronze palette for a dark matte brown shade for the outer v.

I hear there is a restock today for. 6 pm est
I get mine tomorrow. It only shipped on Tuesday. Can't wait. I get my CP powder ones today.

laurennnxox

Kylie is re-releasing the Koko Collection on the 24th! I'm excited because I got suuuuuuuuuuch skippers remorse when it came to this set. However, I'm frustrated because my Debit Card got compromised the other day (yikes) and I'm waiting for a replacement. It won't come by the launch date, and Kylie doesn't accept Paypal or Discover card. -_________-

This is annoying. She's big enough to at least take PP.

Anyway, I found a visa gift card from christmas with enough money on it. *shrug* I hope it works. :|

Icecaramellatte

Kylie is re-releasing the Koko Collection on the 24th! I'm excited because I got suuuuuuuuuuch skippers remorse when it came to this set. However, I'm frustrated because my Debit Card got compromised the other day (yikes) and I'm waiting for a replacement. It won't come by the launch date, and Kylie doesn't accept Paypal or Discover card. -_________-

This is annoying. She's big enough to at least take PP.

Anyway, I found a visa gift card from christmas with enough money on it. *shrug* I hope it works. :|

I hope you were able to get it.
Wow! I didn't even realize she didn't take Paypal. Yeah she should.
I was tempted to get a second set because I really like Gorg but stopped myself. Good thing I did. Did you guys see her new releases for Valentine's Day on her snapchat? Gorg is a mini in one of her kits. She is releasing quite a bit of stuff.
Now if she would only rerelease the glosses from the holiday four pack....

I agree! I love these and wanted backups. I'm going to watch her snapchat again if I can and see if anything from this collection was there. I know there were a few releases in the mix.

Off the top of my head there is:
2 lipkits
1 mini lipset
1 "Diary" with eyeshadows and blush I think
eyeshadow/lip color sets - 2 or 3
Oh and the launch for Valentines Day stuff is Feb. 2nd!Pink packaging??? I think it was hot pink but it could have been red. I'm not sure. Need to look again.

Valentine's Day release is Feb 2nd!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Valentine's Collection video from Kylie's snapchat:

[video=youtube;eLIxAnN7Nc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIxAnN7Nc4[/video]

shontay07108

I saw pics of the new collections in instagram. I want it ALL. ALL of it. The blushes are killing me. Chances are there will be a stupid waiting room so that's my only frustration right now.

BrittLuvsMakeup

For those of you who are interested in purchasing from this collection, have you decided what you would like to get? Here's my list:

Head Over Heels Lip Kit
Valentine Lip Kit
Kylie's Diary Palette
Smooch Mini Collection

Haven

I am trying to narrow my list down to two items because of how fast products sell out on release days. Things need to be added to the cart quickly and checkout needs to be lighting speed.

If there were bundles offered, then I might go for one of those. Haven't heard anything about bundles though.

Icecaramellatte

I'm trying to decide myself. I like quite a few things. I wish we had some pricing info. I have a feeling bundles will be offered. I wish they would give some more details already.

Haven

Valentines collection prices

Mini mattes $36
Lip kits $30
Shadow lip sets $22
Diary palette $54
Bundle $200

Last edited:

Latest posts