Kylie Cosmetics

Icecaramellatte

I tried to get the bundle. I didn't really want everything but I wanted most things and I thought it would just be the easiest thing to do. Well, I put it in my cart at 6 and was just in the waiting room forever and then got a sold out sign. I was able to go back and add items individually. I just couldn't get the mini lip kit but got everything else I wanted. Anybody get anything?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I tried to get the bundle. I didn't really want everything but I wanted most things and I thought it would just be the easiest thing to do. Well, I put it in my cart at 6 and was just in the waiting room forever and then got a sold out sign. I was able to go back and add items individually. I just couldn't get the mini lip kit but got everything else I wanted. Anybody get anything?

I'm happy to hear that you got most of what you wanted. I'm sorry you were unable to get the mini lip kit set though. I think the mini lip kit set and the bundle were the most sought after items in the collection. I hope that she restocks so that you can have another opportunity to purchase it. For me, I was able to get everything I wanted, however, this is the longest time or close to the longest time that I can recall, having to wait this long in the waiting room. I placed two orders and I don't think I was able to complete both orders until close to 20 minutes after being on the website (and I placed my orders in less than two minutes in totality), despite the fact that I was on the site minutes before the collection even launched. I waited the shortest amount of time on my phone after opening up several windows on my laptop and waiting for what seemed like forever. 3 of the 4 items that I ordered are still in stock as I write this so I think I would have gotten most of what I wanted either way. I hope everyone else who ordered got what they wanted!

Haven

I ordered the palette, mini lip set, head over heals set and smooch set.

Tempted to place another order...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

montREALady

I hate when they launch at 6 pm ET since I'm usually picking up my kids at that time. The trains were messed up too, but I saw hubby on the train and he went to get the kids and I raced home because I wanted to use my laptop to place the order. Ended up looking at my phone at my lobby elevator and saw 6 pm. I had a panic attack, and there's no reception in/near the elevator. By the time I got in the apartment and on the website it was 6:02 pm. I was pissssssed. Then I saw it was still in stock, added it to my cart, waited in the line a half a minute, signed in and checked out. I literally looked around the room by myself like "Did that just happen?":D It took some minutes before I got the email confirmation but I got the Mini Kit!

Kaidan

The Smooch mini set looks nice along with the mini lipstick set but ofc that's sold out. T__T

BrittLuvsMakeup

I ordered the palette, mini lip set, head over heals set and smooch set.

Tempted to place another order...:rolleyes:

I'm glad that you were able to get what you wanted. Did you end up placing another order? If so, what did you get, if not, what were you trying to get?
I hate when they launch at 6 pm ET since I'm usually picking up my kids at that time. The trains were messed up too, but I saw hubby on the train and he went to get the kids and I raced home because I wanted to use my laptop to place the order. Ended up looking at my phone at my lobby elevator and saw 6 pm. I had a panic attack, and there's no reception in/near the elevator. By the time I got in the apartment and on the website it was 6:02 pm. I was pissssssed. Then I saw it was still in stock, added it to my cart, waited in the line a half a minute, signed in and checked out. I literally looked around the room by myself like "Did that just happen?":D It took some minutes before I got the email confirmation but I got the Mini Kit!
I'm happy that you were able to get what you wanted and had a pleasant shopping experience with such a short time in the waiting room. It honestly feels like if you aren't on the website or in the checkout process within 2 or 3 minutes after a launch, that whatever you wanted most likely sold out, lol. I wasn't able to checkout until close to 20 minutes after the collection was made available so I was certain that what I wanted could potentially be sold out but fortunately, it wasn't because I wasn't trying to get the hot ticket items like the minis or the bundle. Please let me know how you like the shades Apricot, High Maintenance, and Maliboo since we're skin twins.
My order just shipped...

That was fast! My orders still haven't been shipped yet but I hope they will be this weekend.
The Smooch mini set looks nice along with the mini lipstick set but ofc that's sold out. T__T

I really hope that she restocks the collection so that you'll have another opportunity to get the Smooch mini set and mini lip kit set. I understand it's a limited edition collection but she's always restocked her previous limited edition collections as far as I know, so she shouldn't make an exception this time especially since there is still much interest in this collection.

Haven

I'm glad that you were able to get what you wanted. Did you end up placing another order? If so, what did you get, if not, what were you trying to get?

I ended up placing a second order for the peach lip shadow set. I think it is called kiss me.

I read that KC said they may not restock this collection. It probably is a marketing ploy. Hopefully they restock for everyone who missed out.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I ended up placing a second order for the peach lip shadow set. I think it is called kiss me.

I read that KC said they may not restock this collection. It probably is a marketing ploy. Hopefully they restock for everyone who missed out.

The Kiss Me Mini Set was the only item I thought about getting but didn't because I didn't want the mini Dirty Peach liquid lipstick. I liked both shadows and wouldn't have minded the Poppin gloss though so if it comes back in stock, I may purchase it. If it doesn't, I still feel ok about not getting it. I hope the "this may be your only chance" comment is a marketing ploy though as she's always restocked limited edition collections and there is still a lot of demand for this collection.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The Mini Kit will be restocked this upcoming Monday (February 6th) at 10am PST due to high demand. It appears as though there is no planned restock for the rest of the collection (as far as they're letting us know), but I hope they will reconsider as many people are asking for the whole collection to be restocked. The whole Valentine's Day collection as well as previously released collections such as the Birthday Collection, Holiday Collection, etc., however, will be available at the next pop up store location on 27 Mercer Street in New York City starting February 13th. They will be open from 10am - 9pm and will remain open until everything is sold out.[h=1][/h]

montREALady

I'm happy that you were able to get what you wanted and had a pleasant shopping experience with such a short time in the waiting room. It honestly feels like if you aren't on the website or in the checkout process within 2 or 3 minutes after a launch, that whatever you wanted most likely sold out, lol. I wasn't able to checkout until close to 20 minutes after the collection was made available so I was certain that what I wanted could potentially be sold out but fortunately, it wasn't because I wasn't trying to get the hot ticket items like the minis or the bundle. Please let me know how you like the shades Apricot, High Maintenance, and Maliboo since we're skin twins.

That was fast! My orders still haven't been shipped yet but I hope they will be this weekend.

I really hope that she restocks the collection so that you'll have another opportunity to get the Smooch mini set and mini lip kit set. I understand it's a limited edition collection but she's always restocked her previous limited edition collections as far as I know, so she shouldn't make an exception this time especially since there is still much interest in this collection.
I get my order today. Super fast, wow. I will let you know, the Apricot one I wasn't too sure about, may be light, but nothing a liner can't fix.

Out of the shadow mini's Kiss Me was the only one I would have considered because I actually wanted Dirty Peach and Poppin but never bothered getting them (not necessities!) The other kits have lip products I already have so those were a no.

montREALady

The Mini Kit will be restocked this upcoming Monday (February 6th) at 10am PST due to high demand. It appears as though there is no planned restock for the rest of the collection (as far as they're letting us know), but I hope they will reconsider as many people are asking for the whole collection to be restocked. The whole Valentine's Day collection as well as previously released collections such as the Birthday Collection, Holiday Collection, etc., however, will be available at the next pop up store location on 27 Mercer Street in New York City starting February 13th. They will be open from 10am - 9pm and will remain open until everything is sold out.
I'll be going to that pop-up. Already in my calendar the minute I saw it!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I get my order today. Super fast, wow. I will let you know, the Apricot one I wasn't too sure about, may be light, but nothing a liner can't fix.

Out of the shadow mini's Kiss Me was the only one I would have considered because I actually wanted Dirty Peach and Poppin but never bothered getting them (not necessities!) The other kits have lip products I already have so those were a no.

That is super fast! My orders haven't even been shipped yet, lol. I look forward to seeing your review of the new and exclusive shades from the mini kit but as you said, the right lip liner should be able to fix any of the shades should you feel the need to use one. As far as the Kiss Me Mini Kit, I was more interested in the shadows than the lip products but I don't think the shades are terribly unique so I'm sure I have something in my collection that is similar already or can be easily obtained for a cheaper price.

I'll be going to that pop-up. Already in my calendar the minute I saw it!

That's great that you'll be going! Please let us know how you like it! Is there anything in particular that you are looking to get?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I just got a shipping confirmation email for one of the two orders I placed from the Valentine's Day Collection (the Head Over Heels and Valentine Lip Kits). I'm just waiting for my order with the Kylie's Diary Palette and the Smooch Mini Kit to ship.

Icecaramellatte

The Mini Kit will be restocked this upcoming Monday (February 6th) at 10am PST due to high demand. It appears as though there is no planned restock for the rest of the collection (as far as they're letting us know), but I hope they will reconsider as many people are asking for the whole collection to be restocked. The whole Valentine's Day collection as well as previously released collections such as the Birthday Collection, Holiday Collection, etc., however, will be available at the next pop up store location on 27 Mercer Street in New York City starting February 13th. They will be open from 10am - 9pm and will remain open until everything is sold out.

Oh I must have really been sick this weekend. I missed all the makeup news. I think that must have been the 2nd restock I missed. Oh well.

Thanks for the info on the pop up store. I really don't want to stand on line but . . . who am I kidding?? It would be nice to go and get some sold out items. But my luck everything will be gone by the time I get there.

Ooh! I didn't get a shipping notice yet. I need to look into this.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Oh I must have really been sick this weekend. I missed all the makeup news. I think that must have been the 2nd restock I missed. Oh well.

Thanks for the info on the pop up store. I really don't want to stand on line but . . . who am I kidding?? It would be nice to go and get some sold out items. But my luck everything will be gone by the time I get there.

Ooh! I didn't get a shipping notice yet. I need to look into this.

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the news about the restock of the minis. The announcement of the restock was made on quite short notice and emails about it went out long after the minis sold out on Monday. I'm glad that you have access to a pop up store though since they will be selling them there, which would give you another opportunity to try and purchase them.

I'm still waiting on a shipping confirmation for my first order. Since I got a shipping confirmation for my second order yesterday, I'm hoping that the first order that I placed will be shipped today.

montREALady

That is super fast! My orders haven't even been shipped yet, lol. I look forward to seeing your review of the new and exclusive shades from the mini kit but as you said, the right lip liner should be able to fix any of the shades should you feel the need to use one. As far as the Kiss Me Mini Kit, I was more interested in the shadows than the lip products but I don't think the shades are terribly unique so I'm sure I have something in my collection that is similar already or can be easily obtained for a cheaper price.

That's great that you'll be going! Please let us know how you like it! Is there anything in particular that you are looking to get?
So in the Mini Kit, Apricot and High Maintenance are super light. I haven't tried them on my lips yet. Today I'm wearing Head Over Heels and it's gorg. I have a swatch pic and video from last night and pics today wearing HOH on my IG. The link is below. I may put the pics in here later when I have a chance to from my phone.

Icecaramellatte

So in the Mini Kit, Apricot and High Maintenance are super light. I haven't tried them on my lips yet. Today I'm wearing Head Over Heels and it's gorg. I have a swatch pic and video from last night and pics today wearing HOH on my IG. The link is below. I may put the pics in here later when I have a chance to from my phone.
Thanks for the info. I don't think I need the mini kiit. I bought the Head over Heels lip kit. I think Poesie is the other color I wanted but I can just buy a lip kit. Apricot probably wouldn't work on me. I don't remember what High Maintenance was supposed to look like. I will look it up. I haven't tried Mailboo but I probably couldn't pull that one off either. I think I have the others in either minis or full size.

Still no shipment notice though.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thank you for reviewing the new shades from the mini kit. I felt like Apricot and High Maintenance (and Maliboo) would be quite light, however, I'm sure that with the right lip pencils, you can make them work when you do try them on your lips. I loved the swatches that I saw for Head Over Heels prior to it's release so I'm happy to see that it looks just as great as I imagined that it would when worn.

Still no shipment notice though.

The order that I placed for Kylie's Diary Kyshadow + Blush Palette and the Kiss Me Mini Kit still hasn't shipped yet. Including the day the order was placed, today will make 5 business days that the order has been processing, which is the maximum amount of time they state in the order confirmation that an order can remain in the processing stage. I hope that by today or tomorrow at the latest, we will get a shipping confirmation.

In the item description for Blitzen, it states that the shade is a "deepened raspberry-plum; a warmer version of Spice." While this doesn't equate to the exact same shade due to the difference in undertone (which in swatches of both Spice and Blitzen swatched side by side, they do practically look exactly the same regardless), my personal assumption was that they would pretty much look the same, which is one of the reasons why I didn't buy the Full-Size 4pc Holiday Kit since I already intended on purchasing the Spice Lip Kit as I wanted the shade and the matching lip pencil (although in hindsight, I still wish I would have purchased it for the other shades in the set). At most, I expected maybe a slight difference but not one where you could really tell the difference once worn or that would make so much of a difference to warrant a purchase of both shades. Although I do believe people have the right to feel upset if both shades appear to look exactly the same on them, I'm personally not surprised as that was what I pretty much expected after reading the description. Overall though, I'm not well versed enough in makeup enough to differentiate between these things, so my lack of knowledge in this area has spared me from being upset about this for myself, although I am on behalf of customers who feel as though they were sold the same item under a different name. To be honest, I think Kylie Cosmetics has a lot to improve upon as a whole and I hope that they are really making an honest effort to improve for the sake of pleasing their customers. The lack of adequate enough stock for initial releases, order fulfillment time, shipping costs, etc. still need to be addressed and fixed as it appears as though the company is always involved in controversy and there are always complaints from unsatisfied customers on their social media pages.

Latest posts