Kylie Cosmetics

elegant-one

Well now that I know you like it I definitely need it!

:) I just got it from my friend so I hope it looks good on me. It looks super pretty in all the swatch pics I've seen.

I wish I could buy these from Sephora or Nordies!

Haven

:) I just got it from my friend so I hope it looks good on me. It looks super pretty in all the swatch pics I've seen.

I wish I could buy these from Sephora or Nordies!

Yes buying the lip kits from a major retailer would be much easier. All my "stalk training" with Mac (riri, Marilyn, osbournes, etc) has benefited me greatly in getting these. :box:

Plus it would be nice to swatch & play with them before purchasing.

Jayjayy

Soooo I just did very, very bad thing that warrants subscription to this thread...I bought Posie K and Candy K **cries hysterically** I hope they're good!

GreenEyedAllie

Soooo I just did very, very bad thing that warrants subscription to this thread...I bought Posie K and Candy K **cries hysterically** I hope they're good!

Lol! Welcome! We do not judge here in KC land.

(I love my Candy K and am curious about Posie, so let me know how you like it!)

laurennnxox

I noticed too late that there was a restock! I think the only matte I want is Koko K, and it's the only one S/O right now lol. And even then, it doesn't look like it would be a light enough nude on me. It seems on super fair ladies all these shades dry dark. I have Heir and Reign, that's it. I like them because they're super comfortable, even though they're not kiss proof and don't last as long as a typical LL.

I'm suddenly so tempted by the glosses-- well the lightest one and medium shade.

They seem to restock pretty frequently now, and I'm going to order JSC Mannequin this week to satisfy my need for a nice nude LL. I might re-order from here but am nervous given Allie's super poor experience! Even though I got my first and only order soo fast last time.

GreenEyedAllie

I noticed too late that there was a restock! I think the only matte I want is Koko K, and it's the only one S/O right now lol. And even then, it doesn't look like it would be a light enough nude on me. It seems on super fair ladies all these shades dry dark. I have Heir and Reign, that's it. I like them because they're super comfortable, even though they're not kiss proof and don't last as long as a typical LL.

I'm suddenly so tempted by the glosses-- well the lightest one and medium shade.

They seem to restock pretty frequently now, and I'm going to order JSC Mannequin this week to satisfy my need for a nice nude LL. I might re-order from here but am nervous given Allie's super poor experience! Even though I got my first and only order soo fast last time.

Terrible shipping and customer service experience, but I like the products enough that I'm considering another order despite that. SMH.

I really really like the glosses. I have So Cute and Literally. I'll do those swatches next. :)

GreenEyedAllie

Swatches Part 2 (for Lauren! :D). I bought So Cute and Literally glosses, and I LOVE both. They smell even more strongly of cupcakes, but it dissipates. They are really gloopy upon application, but I find as I spread them and they set, they have a nice texture similar to the Vamplify glosses...maybe a touch thicker. They are opaque, comfortable, and last a couple hours. On me, So Cute is a very nude lip with enough hints of color to keep me out of concealer lip territory. Literally looks like Exposed but less orange/sickly and more like the 'good' swatches of Exposed. They both look a bit lighter on my lips than swatched. I really want Like.

image.jpeg

Since it's later in the day, this is by a window with artificial light above.

ETA: Neither of mine had jacked up brushes. They were very nice and easy to use.

Last edited:

laurennnxox

Swatches Part 2 (for Lauren! :D). I bought So Cute and Literally glosses, and I LOVE both. They smell even more strongly of cupcakes, but it dissipates. They are really gloopy upon application, but I find as I spread them and they set, they have a nice texture similar to the Vamplify glosses...maybe a touch thicker. They are opaque, comfortable, and last a couple hours. On me, So Cute is a very nude lip with enough hints of color to keep me out of concealer lip territory. Literally looks like Exposed but less orange/sickly and more like the 'good' swatches of Exposed. They both look a bit lighter on my lips than swatched. I really want Like.

View attachment 54605

Thanks!! Hmm, So cute looks super nude here. And if it pulls pretty nude on you-- it'll probably be pretty nude on me too. I also don't really reach for my MAC Vamplify glosses that much, so that leaves me wondering about if I'll like the formula. Do they stay super glossy?

GreenEyedAllie

Thanks!! Hmm, So cute looks super nude here. And if it pulls pretty nude on you-- it'll probably be pretty nude on me too. I also don't really reach for my MAC Vamplify glosses that much, so that leaves me wondering about if I'll like the formula. Do they stay super glossy?

I have a couple spots (thanks hormones!) and my makeup is rough since end of day, but here is a full face pic...same not perfect light but a little dimmer, so flash came on:

View attachment 54608

I would ideally use it with a heavier eye look. It's very glossy upon application. Honestly didn't pay attention to how much it stays that way.

laurennnxox

I have a couple spots (thanks hormones!) and my makeup is rough since end of day, but here is a full face pic...same not perfect light but a little dimmer, so flash came on:

View attachment 54608

I would ideally use it with a heavier eye look. It's very glossy upon application. Honestly didn't pay attention to how much it stays that way.

beautiful!! I actually really like it on you. It doesn't look too concealer-y nude on the lips. :) I might just say F it, and pick it up next time I can!

Jayjayy

View attachment 54605

ETA: Neither of mine had jacked up brushes. They were very nice and easy to use.

View attachment 54608

That nude is perfect on you! So pretty! And you look just fine :). I'm obsessed with my Vamplify glosses so I can't wait to snag one or two of these.

GreenEyedAllie

beautiful!! I actually really like it on you. It doesn't look too concealer-y nude on the lips. :) I might just say F it, and pick it up next time I can!

That nude is perfect on you! So pretty! And you look just fine :). I'm obsessed with my Vamplify glosses so I can't wait to snag one or two of these.

Thank you, ladies! I like it a lot...grudgingly....(I'm looking at you, KC customer service).

JerseyGirl

View attachment 54608

You look very cute! ****evil temptress***

Now I have to stalk this site for re-stock? I think it may be too much effort for me. I'm not sure I want any lipgloss that badly.

Haven

I ordered 22 today. Yeah! :hide:

Plus I added a couple more lip kits to my order for a friend whose birthday is at the end of the month. She has been wanting to try them but is not a kardashian fan (and is too embarrassed to buy them herself) LOL. I was hoping that the glosses would restock today too. Maybe next week?

I need to pull out my vamplify glosses. They have been seriously neglected.

Latest posts