La Femme Blushes - WOC friendly!!

avrilALISA

Hi All, I got my blushes last week!!! Love it!!! I was skeptical (a little) about if the colors would show up on my NW50, I love it!!! So far my fav is Russet and Terra Cotta, Magenta. I've been using my duo fibre brush to apply. I've been so busy between both my jobs, I haven't had time to post pics, but I will :)

MrsGooch

WHY did I come in here??? I just ordered 8 La Femme blushes....as if I dont have 11 Nars blushes...and over 10-15 blushes from other brands (mac, chanel, graftobian)...siiiigh...I'm a blush WHORE....and I love it!

vintageroses

LOL!!! yes, UNITE!!!! *raises blush brush to the sky*
drinkup.gif

Nicala

Weeeee. So I decided to depot mine. They DO fit in ben nye palettes! No magnets necessary :) Here's a pic of my La femme Large pan items. 7 blushes and 4 e/s!

Left to right;

Top:
Nude e/s, Taupe e/s, Scarlet, Misty Plum, Heather, Mocha

Bottom:
Rust e/s, Dark Brown e/s, EMPTY, Flamingo Pink, Peach Sparkle, Pink Velvet

Swatches:

Left to Right - Flamingo Pink, Misty Plum, Scarlet, Heather, Mocha, Pink Velvet, Peach Sparkle

Hi there
New here!

Looks like loads of you have ordered the La Femme blushes. Im hoping to order some in the next few days (Im an NC42)

What Id like to know is which palettes they fit into and if magnets need to be attached.

The palette lab ones look very flat so was hoping to find something a bit more glam to put them in.
You guys must all be putting them in something so hopefully there will be a few answers

Thanks ;)

Nicala

Hi there
New here!

Looks like loads of you have ordered the La Femme blushes. Im hoping to order some in the next few days (Im an NC42)

What Id like to know is which palettes they fit into and if magnets need to be attached.

The palette lab ones look very flat so was hoping to find something a bit more glam to put them in.
You guys must all be putting them in something so hopefully there will be a few answers

Thanks ;)

Ben Nye palettes work well. No magnets necessary, you poke a pin through the back to get it out. I haven't tried taking it out yet, but I'll update if I do
blink.gif

I bought 11 of these from MakeupMania and I am in LOVE!!! Like seriously IN LOVE. These are hands down the best blushes I've ever used and I plan on eventually adding all of them to my collection. My favorite is Sienna (I'm NW45). It's everything I ever looked for in a blush, Lol. I was disappointed that it came broken. I repressed it but I'm going to order another. These blushes are definitely must haves!

Quote: Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
They fit easily into Ben Nye palettes, Make Up For Ever palettes, and into empty palettes from http://www.bf-beauty.com/

Thanks
MUFE palettes are nice, I may try those. I take it that means they dont fit MAC blush palettes then?

lexielex

For those that use these blushes what kind of wear time do you get? A few ladies on another board said that they are gone from
their cheeks in a short time like 2 or 3 hours.

Latest posts