La Femme Blushes - WOC friendly!!

Nicala

I've found it lasted all day for me. I always apply it a bit heavier at first though because it does tend to fade (as any other) within the next half hour or so. After that happens, its put alllll day.

Smf16

I have been loving my La Femme blushes but not loving Makeupmania....idk what's up but the two times I have ordered they take forever to ship and then I always have a blush backordered. Then they never remember to ship out my backordered blush, so I have to contact them and then they ship it....
WTF2.gif

reesesilverstar

I have been loving my La Femme blushes but not loving Makeupmania....idk what's up but the two times I have ordered they take forever to ship and then I always have a blush backordered. Then they never remember to ship out my backordered blush, so I have to contact them and then they ship it....
WTF2.gif
Oh shoot, I thought it was just me!!! I was so mad with my last order. I had the the same issues and it took 4 months to complete my order start to finish. It's never been like this, but I guess when you put it out there on Specktra, and Youtube gets wind, prepare for madness.

Smf16

Oh shoot, I thought it was just me!!! I was so mad with my last order. I had the the same issues and it took 4 months to complete my order start to finish. It's never been like this, but I guess when you put it out there on Specktra, and Youtube gets wind, prepare for madness.

Yep...I think they have been getting a lot of business now...but still I do want what i paid for??! They still have yet to send me my backordered blush....

lilylovebee

SO WORTH THE MONEY! $2.50 A PAN AND $3 A POT! You can do the pallet customization with 12 blushes for $35 bucks with s/h.
You won't ever have to spend lots of $$$ for blushes. Highly pigmented so you must have a light hand with these.

afulton

SO WORTH THE MONEY! $2.50 A PAN AND $3 A POT! You can do the pallet customization with 12 blushes for $35 bucks with s/h.
You won't ever have to spend lots of $$$ for blushes. Highly pigmented so you must have a light hand with these.
Yeah, that's a great deal! You can't beat it. I just might give it a try even though I don't need another blush in my collection. ;-)

afulton

For those who have ordered La Femme blushes through Makeupmania.com, how long did it take? I placed my order on March 29th and have yet to get it. I have emailed them three times to check on the status and no response.

DILLIGAF

For those who have ordered La Femme blushes through Makeupmania.com, how long did it take? I placed my order on March 29th and have yet to get it. I have emailed them three times to check on the status and no response.
When I ordered from them a while back I got my package in relatively short order. However they were sold out of a color that I picked and it took them an additional 3 weeks to fill that part of my order. I think because of the recent deluge of Gurus talking about LaFemme blushes they could be a bit overwhelmed. I know in the last month alone I can count 3 different videos that sing the praises of LaFemme blushes. I hope they respond to you soon and that you get your package. I'm about to make my 2nd order with them and I hope I don't run into the same issues.

reesesilverstar

DILLIGAF's right. I've been a customer of MUM for YEARS, and my orders would reach me in 5 days max, now, over a month to complete it. But like I said before in this forum: when you put it out there on forums and Youtube catches wind, kiss your little pleasure good bye...

The ladies at MUM I assume are overwhelmed, but are good ppl. It's a little inconvenient, but you should stay on top of them with phone calls and through their message system so you get your order sooner than later. At least it's worked for me that way.

Morena.Doll

It took 6 days for my order to ship. I hate how they package the blush (I didn't order a palette) though. They just put them all inside a tiny envelope.

Prototype83

I purchased 5 blushes last Wednesday and had to call them only to find out that some of them were backordered. I was upset because they could have at least notified me of the delay. The yound woman offered to call me back when the colors came in. Today I got an email telling me my order shipped.

...not too happy with the customer service thus far.

afulton

I purchased 5 blushes last Wednesday and had to call them only to find out that some of them were backordered. I was upset because they could have at least notified me of the delay. The yound woman offered to call me back when the colors came in. Today I got an email telling me my order shipped.

...not too happy with the customer service thus far.
Yes, I can agree! It took them almost a month to respond to my emails checking on the status of my order. Still as of today, I have not received it. I ordered it on March 29th.

Prototype83

You should call their customer service number. I called and they told me that they just got their new shipment in Tuesday and that they would send my order ASAP. I just got it today :0)

afulton

Thank you! I received an email yesterday saying my order has been shipped. There is one blush that is on backorder though.

DILLIGAF

So I was sitting here and doing my face when I reached for my palette of La Femme Blushes. Sienna was the blush I was about to use when my palette slipped from my hands and hit the tile floor beneath my feet. So I'm here so say RIP to Sienna and Soft Beige. Thank god they are easy enough on the pocket that I won't cry when I replace them. Still .... *sigh*

Latest posts