La Femme Blushes - WOC friendly!!

Fiberluver

Well - Thanks to you all I just ordered several La Femme blushes from MakeupMania.

I need more blush like I need a hole in my head.

I tried to select shades that are not represented in my entire blush collex.

I had about 7 or 8 shades in my cart but narrowed it down to the ones I thought were the most unique. The others are on my wish list.

I made off with:

Red
Purple Passion
Mulberry
Brick Red

I will be doing some serious blushing this fall and winter!

PrettyGirlDoc

Hey everyone, Makeupmania is having a Pink Saturday. If LaFemme blushes are on sale who else besides myself will be stocking up?

CartoonChic

Makeupmania is having a Pink Saturday. If LaFemme blushes are on sale who else besides myself will be stocking up?
wavey.gif
I want to get the remaining colors I don't have.

CartoonChic

The blushes will be on sale on makeup mania. Lafemme, blushes are to be $1.00 off
I was coming on here to post that I just placed my order. I ordered 9 more to complete my La Femme Blush collection.

Soft Beige
Rose
Pink
Orchid Ice
Naturelle
Lilac Lace
Lilac Champagne
Brandy Ice
Apricot

I now have all of the La Femme blushes except Scarlet. I didn't order it because I needed to sacrifice one blush. The palettes hold 12 and I only have room for 9 more. I also thought Scarlet would be the lightest of the pinks and wouldn't do anything for me.

Did you get anything?

PrettyGirlDoc

I was coming on here to post that I just placed my order. I ordered 9 more to complete my La Femme Blush collection. Soft Beige Rose Pink Orchid Ice Naturelle Lilac Lace Lilac Champagne Brandy Ice Apricot I now have all of the La Femme blushes except Scarlet. I didn't order it because I needed to sacrifice one blush. The palettes hold 12 and I only have room for 9 more. I also thought Scarlet would be the lightest of the pinks and wouldn't do anything for me. Did you get anything?
Hey Lady I sure did. I bought a palette. I got: Bordeaux Crystal cafe Dusty rose Golden ruby Indian Rose Lilac champagne Mauve sparkle Mocha Mulberry Peach sparkle Plum frost Purple passion I already have another palette. So that is about half of the Lafemme blushes. I will wait till another sale to purchase some more.

CartoonChic

I already have another palette. So that is about half of the Lafemme blushes. I will wait till another sale to purchase some more.
How did the coupon apply to the palette? I didn't test it out to see if I would've been better off with the palette instead of the individual pans.

PrettyGirlDoc

Hey Cartoon chic,

sorry i am replying so late .I am experiencing some growing pains with my new samsung galaxy 2 7.0 I got on black friday for $99
yahoo.gif
. My son won't relinquish my IPAD. LOL

The palette was not discounted. I didn't pay attention in my mad dash. LOL

CartoonChic

Lol, you got the palette and the colors you wanted, so that's what matters most. Besides, you got an amazing deal on the Samsung.

CartoonChic

Great! My blushes arrived today, but I only got the pan form so it shipped faster. I know the palettes take extra time to put together. Still, it seems like they're shipping things faster overall.

auriannjag42

i absolutely love these blushes. so pigmented and so cheap. i have the following colors:

purple passion
brick red
bourdeaux
grape
golden ruby
orange
golden sunset
russet
sienna

i want to get more colors but i dont know which other ones to get. do you ladies have any suggestions

CartoonChic

i absolutely love these blushes. so pigmented and so cheap. i have the following colors:

purple passion
brick red
bourdeaux
grape
golden ruby
orange
golden sunset
russet
sienna

i want to get more colors but i dont know which other ones to get. do you ladies have any suggestions
Great choices! I'll look through my palettes tomorrow and will suggest colors from each group.

CartoonChic

purple passion
brick red
bourdeaux
grape
golden ruby
orange
golden sunset
russet
sienna

It was too cloudy to take pictures today, but here's my list of suggestions based on what you don't have. I listed 12 to make enough to fill a palette.

Terracotta
Coral
Cinnabar
Plum Frost
Brandy Ice
Precious Plum
Orchid Ice
Stormy Rose
Golden Rose
Magenta
Sunkissed Dawn
Red

beautiijunkii

I have 12 of this blushes and they are amazing!!! So incredibly pigmented! I found a beauty supply store closer to me that sells them for $3.99 and they have all the colors.

VampyCouture

That's a good way to organize them. I have mine organized into 4 palettes by color: Orange, Red, Pink, Purple. I plan to mark the outside spine of each palette with its designated color. I'll take pics, but the red palette won't be included. Since I ordered my last set of blushes individually to get the discount, I don't have a palette to put them in yet. I'm trying to hold out for another coupon to get the empty palette at a discounted rate.

Great choices! I'll look through my palettes tomorrow and will suggest colors from each group.
I have an empty la femme blush palette I can sell you for $4 plus shipping!

Latest posts