Lancome Love

sugarberry

So I know Lancome barely gets any action in the forum, but I wanted to post their Spring 2015 collection, which is really quite pretty! The packaging on the palette is adorable; the eyeshadows aren't too bad either. I've read from some that it's similar to Urban Decay's, and while the textures are similar, the pigmentation is a little lighter, so you have to layer a couple of times for some of the shades. If you use the shimmery shades wet, you get a bigger impact.

Sara on Colormeloud has a good post about the palette:
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/01/lancome-my-paris-eye-shadow-palette.html

I did try the eyeliner that doesn't appear to be in the promo pictures, and it's a nice, smoothy, and creamy mint aqua shade.

Monsy

It makes me sad that lancome doesn't get enough attention. I have gazillion of their products and love all of them.

spring nail polishes are so pretty

sugarberry

It makes me sad that lancome doesn't get enough attention. I have gazillion of their products and love all of them.

spring nail polishes are so pretty
Yeah, it's a shame. I don't own a ton of Lancome products, but some of their releases and staple products are great!

If you like bright colors, the aqua nail polish this time is really fun!

Monsy

That's the one I was looking at but it's already sold out at nordstrom.

I love their nail polishes and have at least 30 of them (actually I think I have every single shade they have released so far)

Hypnose mascara (original version not the drama or star) is my HG and I do not even know why I try other mascaras. I use it together with cils booster

sugarberry

That's the one I was looking at but it's already sold out at nordstrom.

I love their nail polishes and have at least 30 of them (actually I think I have every single shade they have released so far)

Hypnose mascara (original version not the drama or star) is my HG and I do not even know why I try other mascaras. I use it together with cils booster

Your lashes are to die for! It's been years since I've tried Hypnose. I can't even remember if I liked it or not, but given the effects on you, I'll might have to pick one up again. I'll probably try Grandiose as well.

Have you checked Macys for the nail polish? I noticed that they tend to sell out of things slower than Nordstrom. If all else fails, Lancome just released the collection online!

Monsy

I would usually order directly from lancome website but lately they do not offer free shipping with any purchase it's 49$ minimum

Grandiose I haven't tried but what I've heard from my colleagues that work for lancome is that is just OK. It's better as a topper over another mascara but nothing special just by itself

Kaidan

So I know Lancome barely gets any action in the forum, but I wanted to post their Spring 2015 collection, which is really quite pretty! The packaging on the palette is adorable; the eyeshadows aren't too bad either. I've read from some that it's similar to Urban Decay's, and while the textures are similar, the pigmentation is a little lighter, so you have to layer a couple of times for some of the shades. If you use the shimmery shades wet, you get a bigger impact.

Sara on Colormeloud has a good post about the palette:
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/01/lancome-my-paris-eye-shadow-palette.html

I did try the eyeliner that doesn't appear to be in the promo pictures, and it's a nice, smoothy, and creamy mint aqua shade.
I received my package today with the "My French Palette" and it's such an underrated little gem. I ordered it online after seeing Sarah's review from Color Me Loud. The eye shadows are smooth and pigmented although some of the shades blend a little too well, but overall the palette is amazing. I like all of the colors and the versatility between the matte and shimmery shades. This would be my second neutral palette. :) The aqua eyeliner is very tempting, but I'm not sure about the price and how good Lancome eyeliner are. I haven't used the palette with a wet brush, so I don't know how much of an impact the colors can be, but they all work excellent with a primer. I think Lancome did a great job with the color selection of this spring collection because they all work magnificent (plus they're my type of colors).
heart2.gif

MinaEskobar

So many favorites! The visionaire foundation is the best foundation I'be had. Love the little buffing creme you get in the lid. I always get complimentso when I wear it!!

Monsy

It is really awesome foundation but they do not have a shade that is light and yellow toned. I love the texture and how it looks on skin but I can't find color for myself.

Visionnaire serum is the best serum I have ever tried but they recently reformulated it to stronger more efficient formula but now it doesn't have that pearl effect in it (why oh why?)

MinaEskobar

It is really awesome foundation but they do not have a shade that is light and yellow toned. I love the texture and how it looks on skin but I can't find color for myself.  Visionnaire serum is the best serum I have ever tried but they recently reformulated it to stronger more efficient formula but now it doesn't have that pearl effect in it (why oh why?) 
Reformulation is only second to discontinuation in my day to day cosmetic woes! ;) Lancome bi facial eye remover is also the best I've used. .. and my lips love the velvet lip colour. I have 385 .. its a hot pink colour that feels amazing on! I have a mild addiction for cosmetics combined with a dangerous job (beauty hall manager) :)

Monsy

I work in beauty industry too so it's not helping lol Yes Bifacil is a legendary product!! Absolutely the best. I am excited about the new shine lipsticks and the cushion foundation

Monsy

I haven't. We are supposed to receive it in store in April I think ? I've heard it's nice very lightweight

MinaEskobar

I haven't. We are supposed to receive it in store in April I think ? I've heard it's nice very lightweight 
T It launched a few weeks ago here :) I manage lancome as well as a few others. I love it!! Really natural finish with no dryness or caking. The cushion is amazing for application. I'm shade 02 and it's a great match for me. And the best thing is once you have it, it's only the cost of the refill from then on!! :)

Monsy

Lancôme introduces its 1st natural healthy glow powder, a sheer formula with blurring effect for softer and smoother looking skin. Belle de Teint contains a complex of caffeine and fine oils known for their antioxidant properties. Infused with a rose petal powder, it recreates the glow of a healthy and fresh-looking skin. It offers a radiance boosting effect for a “tone-on-tone” make-up result. In broad daylight, complexion radiates with a natural healthy glow.

posted this in chanel thread just because i find it sounding very similar to chanel les beiges
hopefully this will arrive to the usa

Bronwyn

Picked up the blush subtil in tangerine tint because I've been looking for a simple peach blush plus it was on sale. This is my first full size one as I do own a tiny blush duo from an old gwp. Il

Monsy

I really like their blushes

there is another peachy one recently released very pretty

although my all time favorite is nectar lace

it has the softest silkiest texture ever

Bronwyn

I really like their blushes there is another peachy one recently released very pretty  although my all time favorite is nectar lace  it has the softest silkiest texture ever 
I looked up swatches of that one. The right shade is just perfect. The middle shade reminds me of a combo of tom Ford lust and nars orgasm the glittery version. I'm eyeing the bright fuschia one from the Paris collection, as well as lilac love

Monsy

I love the middle shade the most. the left shade is very cool toned neutral bronzer great for contour and the right one is goldish highlighter

texture of the trios is 10 times better than any lancome single blush
I found my swatch

This one is also pretty if you like pinks - it's framboise flirt

Latest posts