Lancome Love

MsKb

love all the lancome products that i've tried including tient idole foundation, the blush subtils and their mascaras (HG stuff). for some reason lancome is indeed so underrated with many ppl considering it an 'old' brand. unfortunately it's not sold where I live though so i don't get to try as many of the products as I would like to.

Monsy

Weird random question: has anyone tries the large bronzer brush that came out with the summer collection? I ran my hand over it while talking to an SA and it felt wonderfully soft. I've become sort of preoccupied with it, but I'm worried that it's too large to be of any practical use. Anyone want to enable or anti-enable me?
unfortunately never came to usa :(

JulieDiva

Weird random question: has anyone tries the large bronzer brush that came out with the summer collection? I ran my hand over it while talking to an SA and it felt wonderfully soft. I've become sort of preoccupied with it, but I'm worried that it's too large to be of any practical use. Anyone want to enable or anti-enable me?
YES! I bought it on impulse as I feel in love with it...It is lovely!!!!! I am not a big brush person, but I love the way it places my powder and bronzer on my skin!!! also, today starts the bay's GWP...

Dominique33

Have anyone heard of Grandiose Mascara ? Or tried it ?
Thank you !
flower.gif

Monsy

I might go on a training for it but don't know yet. Anyway I am excited to try it. They are also coming out with two new face primers

MarieMary

I've posted the whole fall 2014 color collection on Specktra social media. :) Complete with prices and release dates. ;)

Interesting that there's a different palette for the European market, @makeupedia ! They all look pretty cool to be honest.

elkaknits

Lancome nail polishes have taken me back to the line but I still don't use their skincare or other products. I used them in the early 80s right after using Clinique. My mom always stressed skincare and she had me using Clinique when I was 14 and I switched to Lancome because of my deep love of Isabella Rosallini. My mom was very upset I switched from Clinique but I used my 17 yr old know it all self to throw a beg until I got my way. The blue toner and creamy washes seemed much more gentle than the yellow clinique lotion. They used to have the most beautiful lipstick that came in slim silver tubes..... like MAC mattene tubes. I believe the color I wore was called Blue Note and I loved it hard. I wore that lipstick years and years.

Monsy

I bought Hydra glow primer it is awesome so lightweight and moisturizing and gives nice health glow

Monsy

I think it would work for normal dry and combination skin. it is not heavy or overly moisturizing. very lightweight and no heavy silicone feeling.

Icecaramellatte

I saw the olive/purple palette at Saks last week. I didn't play with it because it looked so tiny. It didn't occur to me until I left that they were probably testers.
girlhaha.gif
I may go back and try it again but I'm losing interest. That new 6 color Jason Wu palette looks interesting though.

Latest posts