Lancome Love

Dominique33

Interesting!
Yes indeed, maybe I'll try Cils Tint I still don't know, " semi permanent " well ? I am not a huge fan of Lancôme makeup, I love my Hypnôse Palettes though ( I have 3 ), I used to have Lancôme mascaras ( very good btw ) in the past. Lancôme makeup removers are the best ever I can't do without Galatéis Douceur and Galatée, both absolute must-haves for me. I want to try Visionnaire skincare I mean the brand new cream, it's not so pricey here ( 80 € or so ) compared to the Premium range. As for Cils Tint I am thinking it over :)

User38

I hop on anything for brows
pompom.gif

User38

i actually like lancome eyebrow pencils as wells as brow gels
I like the brow gels.. the consistency is more dry vs. Anastasia which feels too wet to me. I mix colours tho... brunette with blonde.. and get a more accurate colour.

trying Blinc soon

audraMUA

Yes indeed, maybe I'll try Cils Tint I still don't know, " semi permanent " well ? I am not a huge fan of Lancôme makeup, I love my Hypnôse Palettes though ( I have 3 ), I used to have Lancôme mascaras ( very good btw ) in the past. Lancôme makeup removers are the best ever I can't do without Galatéis Douceur and Galatée, both absolute must-haves for me. I want to try Visionnaire skincare I mean the brand new cream, it's not so pricey here ( 80 € or so ) compared to the Premium range. As for Cils Tint I am thinking it over :)
Vissionaire is a great product. The vissionaire blur is great, but not for lily skin because it's more Moisturizing then la base. Lancôme makeup is great. I wish it was more popular with the YouTube community, but it's all about the MAC there really. Many consumers and up coming makeup lovers don't know how great of a line Lancôme really is. I wish the word would get out to the younger generations.

audraMUA

i actually like lancome eyebrow pencils as wells as brow gels 
Ok, I really don't like the brow pencils, but I sell a lot of them to my clients. I have thick brows and I prefer gel. I like the brow groomers though.

Monsy

I am big Lancome user and I sell Lancome as well (among other brands). I do love visionnaire serum but I also love Blur too. My skin is more on a dry side. It really does magic for me. I love wearing it under the Teint miracle.

I think Lancome is very underrated. They have wonderful skincare range. As already mentioned Gelatee confort is great, as well as Bifacil - who can say Bifacil is not awesome? I love their cream to oil cleanser too - Creme Douceur. Their cleansing water quickly became my favorite - Eau fraiche douceur - very mild gentle on skin but removes everything so nicely

my current night time skincare

I actually rotate Bienfait multi vital night and Energie de vie cream - this one is AMAZING

I own every single color of their nail polishes and they have the most amazing brush and texture. Very pigmented and long lasting.

Nutrix royal body is great cream/lotion for dry skin and has nice delicate feminine scent.

I love using Genefique at night and Visionnaire in the morning. I also got Dreamtone I plan to add that too .

For the pink blushes lovers - elegant I am talking to you, check out Shimmer pink pool blush

audraMUA

I am big Lancome user and I sell Lancome as well (among other brands). I do love visionnaire serum but I also love Blur too. My skin is more on a dry side. It really does magic for me. I love wearing it under the Teint miracle. I think Lancome is very underrated. They have wonderful skincare range. As already mentioned Gelatee confort is great, as well as Bifacil - who can say Bifacil is not awesome?  I love their cream to oil cleanser too - Creme Douceur. Their cleansing water quickly became my favorite - Eau fraiche douceur - very mild gentle on skin but removes everything so nicely my current night time skincare I actually rotate Bienfait multi vital night and Energie de vie cream - this one is AMAZING I own every single color of their nail polishes and they have the most amazing brush and texture. Very pigmented and long lasting.  Nutrix royal body is great cream/lotion for dry skin and has nice delicate feminine scent. I love using Genefique at night and Visionnaire in the morning. I also got Dreamtone I plan to add that too . For the pink blushes lovers - elegant I am talking to you, check out Shimmer pink pool blush
Yessssss to all this! I don't use a ton of skincare because my skin doesn't react well to a bunch of products. I use creme radiance for my daily cleanser and genefique after. My skin is prone to break out and so far this is working. Lancôme is underrated. That's because it's more expensive, and the company has been catering to older women. They have been doing better about reaching out to younger crowds. I've been the youngest BA for Lancôme ..... Since..... Ever. I think they need to do more social media, and come out with some exciting collections. As for the Eau fraise doucheur. Yes. Many yeses.

Monsy

They have been doing A LOT of social media in the past year. Especially instagram, tweeter and facebook. I know because i was involved in that. Unfortunately the person who was responsible for that left lancome. I wonder how will things be from now on...

I agree on Creme radiance - that thing is the best cleanser I have ever tried.

I am glad we agree on other products too
friends.gif

audraMUA

They have been doing  A LOT of social media in the past year. Especially instagram, tweeter and facebook. I know because i was involved in that. Unfortunately the person who was responsible for that left lancome. I wonder how will things be from now on... I agree on Creme radiance - that thing is the best cleanser I have ever tried.  I am glad we agree on other products too :frenz:
Yes. I've noticed, but they need to figure out to reach more people of the internet age. That's the problem. The way people get interested in lines is through YouTube though. I know Michelle Phan used to endorse Lancôme a couple of years ago, but know she's not. People see famous youtubers wearing it and reviewing it, so it makes them want to try it. I've looked into a lot of brands this way. I haven't seen many Lancôme hauls or Lancôme makeup looks. Actually really none. It's a company that has been doing makeup and skincare for a long time. I just wish they had the backing to back it up. I'm working on booking for this year national makeup artist event with them for my store, and social media would be a better way to advertise something like this instead of phone calls and mailing letters out.

Dominique33

Yes. I've noticed, but they need to figure out to reach more people of the internet age. That's the problem. The way people get interested in lines is through YouTube though. I know Michelle Phan used to endorse Lancôme a couple of years ago, but know she's not. People see famous youtubers wearing it and reviewing it, so it makes them want to try it. I've looked into a lot of brands this way. I haven't seen many Lancôme hauls or Lancôme makeup looks. Actually really none. It's a company that has been doing makeup and skincare for a long time. I just wish they had the backing to back it up. I'm working on booking for this year national makeup artist event with them for my store, and social media would be a better way to advertise something like this instead of phone calls and mailing letters out.
Lancôme LE collections are not available at our Sephora anymore . The Ballerina collection .featuring Lily Collins never launched here ( online exclu ), it is the same with Estée Lauder. I still have and use my blush La Roseraie ( great product ) but such blushes are not available any more here. The artistic collaboration Lancôme / Alber Elbaz was really very bad, in the meantime Nars launches gorgeous collections... Lancôme is underrated but why not launching their LE products at Sephora, it was the case back in 2011. I wonder why , such collections are lovely. Lancôme skincare has a solid réputation here, perfumes too but makeup well it dépends.

Monsy

Yes let's not forget about perfumes! My all time favorite is Hypnose. It is so unique, smells like nothing else. Beautiful.