Lancome Love

Monsy

I have been so desperately waiting for teint visionnaire to release in the US. I can't wait to try it

Monsy

Summer 2013 palette

summer 2013 bronzing palette and ultramarine green vernis in love

Lancome peach opulence palette

Miss QQ

The peach opulence palette is gorgeous on you! I like the bronzing palette. I don't think Lancome releases summer makeup at my counter though, that's just too bad.

Monsy

I am big time! Teint miracle is my all time favorite foundation so I have big hopes for this one

Miss QQ

Curious about the new foundation too! I've found my latest favorite perfume and it's surprisingly from Lancôme - La Vie Est Belle. I like a few fragrances after I got sick of my old favorite, Coco Mademoiselle, but none I'm crazy about until I discovered LVEB late last year. Obsessed.

Sexy Sadie

Curious about the new foundation too! I've found my latest favorite perfume and it's surprisingly from Lancôme - La Vie Est Belle. I like a few fragrances after I got sick of my old favorite, Coco Mademoiselle, but none I'm crazy about until I discovered LVEB late last year. Obsessed.
Then you should try Coco Noir, it is a more grown up version of CM.

Monsy

I do not have this year's but i have last year's and i really like it. I also love star bronzer palette, that peachy coral in it is STUNNING

Monsy

I am surprised they made it perm. Or released it again with this summer, because there was another bronzer for canada , europe... that was stunning

audraMUA

I am surprised they made it perm. Or released it again with this summer, because there was another bronzer for canada , europe... that was stunning 
I work for Lancôme, and glad they made the palette permanent because a LOT of people but it.,