Las Vegas, NV CCO (Las Vegas Premium Outlets)

Teggy

I went to the Premium Outlets and didn't even realize that I was in the right store until low and behold...there's some MAC! I wasn't all that impressed with what they had, but it had at least some variety. I was quite pleased to find all three Style Black glosses, so I picked up Blackwave and a spare Bling Black. Pity they didn't have the eyeshadows. There seems to be a little bit of everything, so if you go in with an open mind and no expectations, you may be pleasantly surprised.

VeXedPiNk

^^ The few time I've been there it has been really hit or miss what they have. Thanks for the update!

I wasn't able to make it to the Outlet mall when I went to Vegas. I had some guy friends show up from my hometown and from LA to visit my bf and I, so didn't really get any shopping done.

BUT!!! I'm going back to Vegas in March for the 311 concerts (anyone else going??) - so ladies: keep those updates coming!

GREATLY APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE :)

OhSoJaded

Has anyone been to this (or the Primm) outlet lately? I'm headed to Vegas for the weekend, and we're actually driving instead of flying this time around. Would love to stop by if there's anything worth stopping for haha. TIA

shadowaddict

icon_bump.gif

brittbby

Went to this store and they really had nothing. (Btw: rudest staff EVER). They had some shell beauty powders, peaches blush, the Beth ditto face powder, illustrated brush set... I can't quite remember what else, nothing stood out. No Archie's girls :(

Bcteagirl

Thanks for all the tips, I am going (staying on the strip) next month! I almost forgot about this store, how silly!

I am going nuts trying to find out a specific address for the downtown one.. definetly want to go to the closest one, and glad the bus may be an option. The search at the outlet site does not seem to be working. I take it from reading the thread it is in a mall with other outlet stores? (or various tents?).

Is it in the same mall/tent set as the Lancome outlet?

What other brands do they carry? (So far I noticed Estee Lauder, Clinique, Mac and Bobbi Brown, Stilla).

I own no mac (Ok one liner and one Dazzleglass) so this could be a big deal for me :p

Will try to post and update later if I find it :p

shadowaddict

Ok, is this correct?

875 S Grand Central Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Yes that's the one in the outdoor mall with the tents. Here's a link:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=58#

I don't know if the bus goes to Primm. I found a shuttle, link below. I've always found more and a better selection at the CCO in Primm. It's about 40 min from Vegas. My sister always rents a car so I've never used any of these, but tons of people do. There are free shuttles in Primm that will take you from place to place there.

http://www.fashionoutletlasvegas.com/shuttle_reservations.shtm

Here is a list of the brands L'Oreal owns. Of course you may or may not find some of these cosmetic brands at the outlet. I haven't seem Armani. But definitely let us know if you do and whatever else.

http://www.loreal.com/brands/brands-homepage.aspx

Bcteagirl

Yes that's the one in the outdoor mall with the tents. Here's a link:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=58#

I don't know if the bus goes to Primm. I found a shuttle, link below. I've always found more and a better selection at the CCO in Primm. It's about 40 min from Vegas. My sister always rents a car so I've never used any of these, but tons of people do. There are free shuttles in Primm that will take you from place to place there.

http://www.fashionoutletlasvegas.com/shuttle_reservations.shtm

Here is a list of the brands L'Oreal owns. Of course you may or may not find some of these cosmetic brands at the outlet. I haven't seem Armani. But definitely let us know if you do and whatever else.

http://www.loreal.com/brands/brands-homepage.aspx
Wonderful, huge help thank you so much!! WOW that place is huge! The close one is a lot handier for me. Will update you come March!

Dolly Snow

The one at the primm valley outlets, they have bareness edb, silly lipstick, viva glam nicki 1 & 2 lipsticks and lipglasses. Vino lipliner. Mac studio careblend pressed powder in all shades. Mac tealo, mac magenta lipliner. So much more! I will more than likely go back for vino. I wore silly all day and love it.

Bcteagirl

Ok, the outlet mall that also has the Estee Lauder outlet and the CCO (Not out of town) was the best of the two in town when I was there a week or so ago.

The estee Lauder has three half off tables, including Nail Polish, two sizes of various eye shadow quads, eye liners (stick and gel), and few lipsticks/glosses (I recall prune was among them).

The CCO had a lot of MAC nail polish including several archie shades, a fair amount of eyeshadow (Split between two tables) but only about 10 of the loose powder (Including the pink archie shade).
Smashbox included the for x coloured eye sets (Brown, blue, hazel, etc). Several bobbi brown eyeshadow sets, some with little bags. 2 types of Clinique chubby sticks for lips, none for eyes. A large variety of the 2 and 3 colour clinique eyeshadow sets.

Sorry this isn't more detailed, I really don't know many colour names yet :p

The other in town outlet is getting a CCO, but it is not up yet. The Elizabeth Arden outlet in the same mall has a wide variety of bonuses for sale, mostly skincare, and a lot of 18 hour moisturizer. Also, almost every bag that ever came with a bonus seems to be on sale.

Hopefully this will be of use to someone. If you have to choose, I would say go to the one with the Lancome outlet.

shadowaddict

Thanks for the update. I didn't know they were going to open a new one. That's great to hear. Do you know when it's scheduled to open?

Bcteagirl

No, the sign said 'opening soon' and it was already on the map, but it was behind plywood still. Which confused me as I could see it on the map, but could not find it! If they put it on the maps (including the permanent ones in the mall) I assume it will be opening shortly? Could always call ahead if you wanted to be sure. :)

Edit: If memory serves it is by the Claire's

Latest posts