Las Vegas, NV CCO (Las Vegas Premium Outlets)

riotlove

dang everyone else reports all these cool pigments at theirs. bummer. i think i have all the ones they have.

might go look anyway with my first check

framcoe

Went today. This is what I remember:

MSF: Porcelin Pink (tons) Smooth Merge (several) Cheeky Bronze (1 left, I bought one)

Holiday 09 brush sets

Pinkzapoppin and Fun in the Sun sets

2 blushes from Style Warriors

Golden Nectar

I think a Rose beauty powder

Don't remember seeing any pigments or lipsticks

Lipglosses in various shades from various collections

Sorry. Can't remember anymore. The place was busy.

SUMM3RxBABii

Anyone know the best way to get there for someone without a car? Any transportation, buses? I'm going to Vegas at the end of December.

framcoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMM3RxBABii
Anyone know the best way to get there for someone without a car? Any transportation, buses? I'm going to Vegas at the end of December.

If you are staying on the Strip, I think the easiest, fastest and safest way to get there is by cab. There's a lineup of cabs at all the hotels and at the outlet mall at all times. The outlet it's located in is only a couple of miles west of the Strip. If you are staying downtown (Gold Nugget, Four Queens, Horseshoe etc) the outlet mall is literally right there. You could also ask the conceirge at your hotel if there is transportation directly to the Premium Outlets downtown. Make sure you say "downtown" because they could send you in the opposite direction and you'll end up at the outlet with no CCO.

You can take the bus, which is what I did. I was staying on the strip and took the gold line bus, left you right in front of the outlets. And the bus stop to get back to the strip was right across the street. It's $7 for the entire day and you can ride the bus as many times as you want. It's definitely a good deal.

Quote:

SUMM3RxBABii

Thanks, both of you! missangelalexis, what time is the latest they take you back to the strip & where can I catch the bus?

I BELIEVE they run 24 hours but I'm not 100% sure. You can catch the bus at various stops along the strip. I caught it near Paris hotel because that was closest to where I was staying.

Reiven

Just letting everybody know that Primm pretty much only have the same stuff they had two months ago, nothing new :/ But they do have a lot of items.

framcoe

I was here today. They had cr*p for MAC items. I never find anything good at this location. The Primm store is bigger and so much better.

MoonGoddess

just went last weekend and can agree with the above. the only standouts were:
-Piggies including Grape, Fuschia and other bright colors
-a lot of the Pret-a-Papier eyeshadows (i think all of them)
-To the Beach e/s collection and Funbathing l/s
-Graphology e/s (yum!)
-Plumful (?) blush
-all the Holiday '09 palettes (meh)
-a few Shadesticks, one being Slick Black
-some Liberty of London e/s
-Paint Pot in Delft (oh so pretty!)

i much prefer Primm outlets which i didn't get to check out. plus, i wasn't too keen on the staff at this location. but then again, most of the CCO's i've been too have unfriendly staff who don't seem to be too happy about their job IMO :(

LC

update to LV premium CCO

was just there 2 days ago (march 20th) and they had quite a bit from Liberty of London, Love Lace, To The Beach, Style Warriors, Baroque Boudoir, Naked Honey, Tartan Tale, Passions of Red Collections.

They also had a few darker studio stick foundations, darker shades of moistureblend foundations, and a few brush sets from the Passions of Red Holiday Collection.

They had the "Look in the Box - Frisky Girl", which is a great deal. $41 for a beauty powder, blush, mineralized shadow, full size mascara, and full size nymphette lipglass.

There was a bunch of lipglasses, dazzleglass, superglass, lipsticks, etc. Darker shades of Mattenes. about 15 different single eyeshadows. The Tone Grey eyeshadow quad, a green quad and a purple quad (idk the names, sorry)

about 20 different nail polishes..and muchmuch more!!

HTH

shadowaddict

Please keep us updated guys. I'll be there in early May and mid-late July. I always try to hit Primm but probably won't get to in May (with hubby) but will definitely hit it in July when I'm there with my sister. Last year I got a lot of stuff from there.

femmepastiche

Wasn't able to go to Primm on my recent Vegas trip, but I did stop by the Vegas outlet off the strip and got my hands on some goodies :) Wish I could have gotten more, but I blew most of my money at American Apparel - looove their stuff, and outlet prices + lots of extra 40, 30 and 25% off sales did me in. From the CCO I picked up a dazzleglass creme, a lipgloss from the Style Warrior collection and the In The Groove mineralized e/s. Yay! My first time at a CCO.

Hope I can remember some of the stuff I saw - I know I may be forgetting some! Forgive me!

MAC

• Lots of nail polishes, mainly dark colors, like dark teals and plummy shades
  • Pigments, old and new jars, mostly dark colors, no light ones, I remember Blue Brown, Grape, Fuschia, Neon Orange and a black shade I belive?
  • Two crushed pigments in the individual containers, both dark bronzey/gold shades
  • Shadows from Liberty of London and To the Beach, four each
  • One Ungaro e/s [the pink one]
  • About 15-17 other LE eyeshadows in normal pots, no permanent shades
  • Some mineralize e/s, a few tartan shadows
  • A few greasepaint and shadesticks, all dark colors
  • Tartan tale stuff, eye, lip and the duo blush palettes, also a tartan plushie and I believe a MU bag
  • Three of those e/s slide-out duos, I remember a blue one
  • A perfume/lotion thing
  • A few holiday eye and lip palettes
  • Some dazzleglasses, but mainly dazzleglass cremes, a few different pinky, coraly, and red shades, light and dark
  • A few lipglasses, all l/e, one from neo sci-fi, a think a few from style warrior
  • A couple superglasses
  • A bunch of the tricolour lipglasses, like 4 or 5
  • Only about 3-4 lippies, all really dark or bright bronze colors, none very flattering
  • A Venomous Villains Magically Cool Powder in Cajun
  • Two different mineralize loose shiny dust powder or whatever, not sure what collection its from!
  • A few different items from the Marcel Wanders collection, light beauty powders and some nude shadows

BOBBI BROWN

• Correctors and concealers in a few different shades, a few beiges, warm beiges, deep beiges, bisque/deep bisque and more, etc etc
  • The concealer pots that come with a setting powder, had a about 6-7 different colors
  • 3 or 4 foundation sticks [didnt look at color]
  • About 10 or so shadows, mostly shimmery
  • About 10 or so lipglosses and lipsticks
  • A bunch of diffferent eye/lip/cheek palettes, lots of palette selections!

A crazy amount of Estee Lauder stuff, like usual, lots of powders, lip products, eyeshadows/mascaras/liners, etc, foundation [no double wear] and nail polishes

CLINIQUE

• A few e/s duos
  • Some lippies, gloss and lipsticks
  • Tons of skincare sets
  • The big pumps of DD Moisturizing Lotion and Gel
  • A few [not many] shades of Supermoisture makeup and Superbalanced

They also had Origins! That was cool, didn't know the CCOs carried that. I know the Ginger Souffle line is popular, but they didn't have any of those products. They also had a large endcap full of Flirt! and EyesByDesign products. Lots of different perfume sets as well, as per usual. Wanted to snatch up Michael Kors Very Hollywood but alas, didn't have the money.

Hope this list helps a few of you! The Vegas Outlets [CCO is in the North Outlet, not South] are insane even without the CCO! Also, I stopped by the Lancome outlet, and they didn't have much. Not worth the prices - the one closer to where I live usually has crazy sales.

shadowaddict

Thanks for the update. I was there in early May and it sounds like about the same stuff. I'm going at the end of this month so I hope they get some more stock in.

Latest posts