Las Vegas, NV CCO (Las Vegas Premium Outlets)

retrofox

Hi guys! Just thought I'd give an update on what I saw yesterday! I live in Las Vegas now so this should be fun having a CCO within 15 minutes of my house! YAY!

tons of fragrances including the dark green one, gold and black

12-15 pigments including: Golden Lemon, Cocomotion, Spirtulize, Lovely Liliy, Silver Fog, Lark About, Bell Bottom Blue, Mutiny, Viz-a-Violet, Mega Rich, Royal Flush, Milk, Reflects Very Purple

Tons and Tons of Lips including mostly all of the Mattenes (I picked up Night Violet, but I didn't see Kirsch (spelling?) which I want as well), some slimshines, 2 neo sci-fi l/s (electro and a brown one), 2 fafi (fun n sexy and high top), no heatherette l/s, no dame edna l/s, 2 from couture collection, so scarlett, blast o blue, some cremesheens, a lipstick with the white circle in the middle, some lip conditioners, and lots of others colors. Lipglosses: 2 or 3 from Heatherette including Style Minx and Sock Hop, The McQueen lipgloss, 1 neo scifi l/g, tons of others but no dazzleglasses.3-4 tendertones.

Around 10 eyeshadows: Warming Trend, Meet the Fleet, Evening Aura and Time & Space (Neo Sci Fi), Post Haste, Flourishing, some Metal x shadows from last year, no McQueen shadows, Shadowy Lady and Tempting Quads, a few Color Forms Palettes, Heatherette quad (Moodring trio), Smokey Eyes Holiday 08, some others

Blushes: Enough Said, Strada, Sweet Coco (?)

Brush Sets from 07 and 08 Holiday, 07 Holiday Cool pigment set, tons of Lip palettes from Holiday 08 and Color Forms

About 10-11 nail polishes (no fun colors).

Some Face things including brow palettes, Dame Edna powders, Hello Kitty powders (both), sculpt and shape, some darker foundations.

A couple Liquid Lasts and glitter liners from HK. No fluidlines, 4 paint pots including Moss Scape. 3-4 paints including Flammable. Black traincase and tons of other smaller makeup bags

I think thats it now! I'll hopefully have an update soon since I plan on visiting with some money next week lol.

cicidawn

Re: CCO Shopping In Vegas?

Thank you so much! I am super excited to go!
smiles.gif

SweetestTreat

Has anyone been to this outlet or the ones in Primm lately? I'm going to Vegas next weekend for my birthday, but I've never been to a CCO. I'm so excited! And do you think they'll still have most of this stuff in stock?

barbie.doll

I went today and they had brought 3 other MSFs in. I didn't look too much into MAC's section, actually. :/ I was checking out Estee Lauder because I was looking for a specific moisturizer, and while I was at the counter asking the SA, I saw them unpacking the MSFs and asked to look at them.

I don't remember the other 2 MSFs, but I bought Petticoat! It's so gorgeous.

I'll try to find out the names of the other two for you gals... :-*

leogecko

Has anyone been there recently or know when they get new stuff?
I will fly to Vegas for 10 days next Thursday (my first holiday for 6 years) and want to go to the CCO as soon as possible. I´m so excited
choochoo.gif
!

evilrose

has anyone been here lately? my coworker is going there in a couple days and i was wondering if she can pick up some stuff for me.....

thanks!

trulynicole

Do they have slimshines here? I am going in a month, which seems like a long time. But do they have a good selection of things?

VeXedPiNk

^^^ I'll be there in a month too!! My boyfriend and I are heading down in March for 311 day!

Anyone have any updates?

barbie.doll

I'm going to try to head down there tomorrow.
smiles.gif
I'll check and see what they have and write it down so I can let you guys know.

sonaliagrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie.doll
I'm going to try to head down there tomorrow.
smiles.gif
I'll check and see what they have and write it down so I can let you guys know.

Pleas post what you see there. I will be heading there on Friday, if your report shows good sightings
smiles.gif

coachkitten

^^Thanks! I am in Vegas in less than two weeks and I can't wait to go to this CCO.
smiles.gif
Sounds like they have a good selection of MAC stuff.

trulynicole

OOh thanks for the update :) I can't wait! I want an MSF, eyeshadows (starflash!) and some lippies. Did you see any tendertones?

barbie.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
Your welcome!
I might see you there, I kind of stalk this place.
tong.gif

This CCO has been packed these past few months compared to last year.
Also, there used to be a mean old lady that worked there but I think she's been fired or works when I'm not there.
The red headed older woman with messed up teeth is alright, she used to watch me a lot but now that I go there often she leaves me alone.
There are some younger girls that I believe are hispanic and the chubbier one is nice and friendly and the skinny one just rings me up and looks like she can't wait to go home.
Most of the employees know the product names which is very helpful.
Hopefully this gives you an idea of what to expect.
I hope you all find what your looking for!
heart.gif

Lol, Oh girl! You're so funny! XD I was just there yesterday.
greengrin.gif
I agree, they do have a LOT more than they did last year! YAY! ^.^ Btw, You really helped by listing the e/s and stuff because I was GLUED to the MSFs and blushes only... :/ So thank you. And I apologize I forgot to post this any sooner gals!

Here's what I saw:
- Blonde, Brunette and Redhead MSFs
- Porcelain Pink MSF
- Natural Medium/Shimmer MSF
- Medium Dark/ Shimmer MSF
- Grand Duo MB
- Earth to Earth MB
- Cheek & Cheerful MB
- Intenso MB
- Gentle MB
- Light Over Dark MB
-Hand Finish MB
- Stark Naked BP
- Shy Beauty BP
- X Rocks blush
- Flirt & Tease Blush
- Sweet as Cocoa blush
- On a Mission blush

That's all I can remember for now.
th_confused_new.gif
Hth a little bit. If I go back there anytime soon, I'll try to remember to write the items down!
th_wink3.gif

coachkitten

I can't wait to visit this CCO next week.
smiles.gif
I just hope that some of this stuff is still in stock when I get there. Thanks for the updates!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulynicole
anything neww?

I was at this CCO on Monday and here is what I saw:

Eye Shadows: All of the neo sci-fi, style warriors (vibrant grape, soft force, tempting), apres ski, flourishing, top knot, french cuff, post haste, pen n pink, and about 15 others.

Blushes: Flirt & Tease, Improvise MB, On A Mission (Style warriors), Earth to Earth

Pigments: Quite a few glitters (like Reflects transparent teal, reflects pink, blackened red), polished ivory, lovely lily, and about 7 others.

Tendertones: Pretty much everyone that they have ever had including ez-baby.

Lipglass: Nothingless (McQueen), all of the style warriors, style minx (heatherette), fast friends, foolishly fab, snowscene, lightening, and about 15 more.

Lipstick: Red She Said, quiet please, lollipop lovin, and about 10 more

Dazzleglass: Stop, Look!, Rue d' Rouge, Internationalist, and a few more.

That is all I can really remember right now. They did have brunette, blonde, & porcelain pink MSFs.

I will add more later as I think of it!
smiles.gif

Reiven

I'm so happy to hear that this cco is starting to get more and more things in! I've only heard that they have had a bad selection(and I'm used to the one in premium outlet, Orlando, which had TONS of stuff!)
greengrin.gif
I'm moving to LV in a couple of months and because of this , I know what all my money is going to be spent on ;D

Thanks jaclynashley, Barbie.doll and coachkitten for the item info!
greengrin.gif

trulynicole

going to vegas in two weeks :) so excited! i know i am posting a lot of questions but did you see any lillyland items? mostly the blushes since they are so pretty.

Latest posts