Tinted Moisturizer - one of the best IMHO
Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Lip Glace in Violet - Gorgeous!
Oil Free Foundation
Secret Camouflage & Secret Concealer
Cake Eye Liner in Midnight Bleu
Lipstick in Tea Rose - Lovely nude pink
Eyeshadows in Twilight Grey, Rose, Topaz, Deep Night, St Germain, Starfruit

I freelanced for LM for 5 years so I have a lot of experience with the line. The mineral products were not yet launched when I worked for them, so I cannot comment on those.

I think LM is a high quality, frequently underrated line.

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
How do you find the matifying liquid foundation and primer??

Thanks so much in advance!!

I haven't tried the liquid foundation but I really like the primer. It is not sticky or suffocating on the skin as other primers. I personally use the oil free primer.

JustAddSparkles

I finally caved and bought my LM Flawless Skin kit and am HEAD OVER HEELS in love with it. I needed tinted moisturizer for summer and took the plunge with the VIBMadness sale at Sephora.

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddSparkles
I finally caved and bought my LM Flawless Skin kit and am HEAD OVER HEELS in love with it. I needed tinted moisturizer for summer and took the plunge with the VIBMadness sale at Sephora.

Yay! Isn't it great? I absolutely love love love this kit and the Sephora sale came just in time. Now I'm tempted to pick up another primer and tinted moisturizer when I hit the DFS counters. I've been using this every single day.

divinemsn

I am a new fan to this line.

So far I like the oil-free TM though I do think that it is a bit thin. I use it on the weekends when I don't want to put on a fill face of make-up.
I also have the secret concealer which I use under my eyes and where ever there is redness.
Last night I purchased the loose setting powder. So far I really like it.

Shadowy Lady

I want to try the TM but I don't know my match. I'm NW25 right now but I'll be NW30/NC35 in the summer. What shade should I look at for my summer tan?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I want to try the TM but I don't know my match. I'm NW25 right now but I'll be NW30/NC35 in the summer. What shade should I look at for my summer tan?

Take a look at Sand & Almond. Sand for now, maybe Almond when you have a tan.

shontay07108

I was interested in the Tinted moisturizer when I went to Sephora last week, but I am scared it might break me out. Even the oil free one. I asked an MA and I told her the MUFE foundations are my HG and she made me realize that if I have found the perfect product for me, don't stress myself buying something else just to have. It looks really nice, but there is nothing in the MUFE range that I would improve upon. However, the popularity of this stuff will keep me curious for a while. I just can't bear a breakout, though.

BayouPointe

I've used a lot of Mercier products over the years. I think they are very high quality. I've recently fallen in love with MAC though and have switched over entirely, except for skin care, and I use Obagi for my face.

shontay07108

So I went to Sephora today to get a color match for the Oil Free moisturizer. The very nice MA gave me a sample, but as she was putting it together, another African-American woman came up, excused herself and raved about it (I guess since she caught a glimpse of the tube on the table). I said, forget it, I'll buy it. Why not? The MA also gave me the sample! So now, I'll use the sample and if I love it, continue on to the tube or return it w/o ever having to waste the darn thing. I hope it doesn't break me out and I love my Mufe face and body, but I can never resist anything new.

Sass

Laura Mercier has that free shipping today on the oil-free tinted moisturizer and I was wondering what color do the NC50 girls wear? I'm looking at the website and I'm thinking it's between...Walnut or Mocha ????

Becksabec

I'm glad there are other LM fans out there. I've used a few of her products, but its now one of the few brands I can use due to a gluten intolerance, so I'm excited to try more of her products.

ABB113

I finally bought my first LM product (the loose mineral foundation in Tender Rose) after hearing everyone sing the brand's praises. I have yet to use it, but I am very excited to try it out. I'm not usually big on TM, but I would love to try the Oil-Free version. Does anyone have any recs for a MAC NC15? So glad there's a Laura Mercier thread over here!

Ingenue

*popping in*

I have to say... LM leaves me a little blah. I like their tinted mositurizer the best ... of everything they have to offer.

But I just say 'no' to the primer. It smells distinctly like new 'rubber' to me... like a barbie doll. I don't want to put something with that kind of smell on my skin.RMK primer is likely the best on the market, so I get that one any way I can.

I DO like the green mattifier compact (forget what it's called). I keep that in my purse for touch ups because I can get pretty oily.

I have the 'sugar plum' lip pot, which is quite lovely. I should probably use it more often. And I have the 'burnished copper' paint which is truly beautiful.

I honestly think LM doesn't get much love because it's not marketed properly. Enough people simply don't rave about it, so no one flocks to it.

nzgal

Definitely a LM fan - only wish that her products were a bit more affordable. One of my favorites is the matte powder shadow in Cashmere, it's so creamy and beautiful!

Latest posts