Laura Mercier Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
The enlightenment palette = soo pretty! The shadows are very sooth and gorgeous shades! Same with the blushes. http://www.sephora.com/enlightenment-eye-cheek-palette-P384861?skuId=1579226
Looks perfect for Spring!

calicandee

I love Laura Mercier! The foundation, blush, eyeshadow, lips, concealer, and highlight are great. My favorite is the mineral powder!! The laura mercier cake tight liner was new to me and tricky at first but I love it! I have both her Artists palettes but unfortunatly have only used them a few times each (too many pallets)

kait0

I love Laura Mercier! The foundation, blush, eyeshadow, lips, concealer, and highlight are great. My favorite is the mineral powder!! The laura mercier cake tight liner was new to me and tricky at first but I love it! I have both her Artists palettes but unfortunatly have only used them a few times each (too many pallets) 
LM is quickly becoming one of my faves too! I just got a stunning pale pink highlighter and a mini brush and the proceeds go to her ovarian cancer fund!

Spanky

If there are any L. Mercier lovers who had a chance to buy Ritual & has a back up that they'd like to sell or swap, please contact me. Thank you.

Trigger

I am loving Laura Mercier right now. Went shopping at Bloomys today and brought several items. Undercover pot ' lipstick in peche , Bellini lipgloss, eyebrow definition. Also loving radiance primer. Lol I went there just for a powder. What lipsticks or eyeshawdows are anyone loving ? Also what skin tone for reference. Ima Mac nc42

Trigger

Also not sure if everywhere but counters giving free small gift at LM for a $75 purchase. Cute brown square bag. Nice samples.

Trigger

With primer, mini lipgloss, eyeshawdows, pressed powder mini. Some have tinted moisturizer .

LivN

Are LM blushes any good? I like Soft Iris, but it felt a bit powdery when I tried it in store
th_confused_new.gif
. The colour is gorgeous though.​

PixieDancer

I'm curious about the Caviar Stick Eye Colours... Rose Gold and Amethyst look nice... Anyone have any opinions on them?

LivN

I have the one in Cocoa, I love it. I apply it with a brush, it's easy to blend and it's long lasting. The colour is gorgeous, very deep and rich. Similar to MAC Teddy.

PixieDancer

I have the one in Cocoa, I love it. I apply it with a brush, it's easy to blend and it's long lasting. The colour is gorgeous, very deep and rich. Similar to MAC Teddy.

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing! So is the wear is good on them? No creasing? Do you wear it on its own or as a base?

User38

Are LM blushes any good? I like Soft Iris, but it felt a bit powdery when I tried it in store
th_confused_new.gif
. The colour is gorgeous though.​
I have a whole palette of LM blushes.. most are excellent quality -- maybe a bit powdery in feel but very sheer and packed with pigment even the lightest colours.

LivN

I have a whole palette of LM blushes.. most are excellent quality -- maybe a bit powdery in feel but very sheer and packed with pigment even the lightest colours.
Great! Any you would recommend? I'm NW15/20
bouquet.gif
Do you have any of the Bobbi Brown blushes? Do you know how they compare? Tnx!

afulton

I'm curious about the Caviar Stick Eye Colours... Rose Gold and Amethyst look nice... Anyone have any opinions on them?
I have Amethyst, Turquoise, Plum, and Sapphire. I love them all! Amethyst works great as a base for the Naked 3 colors.

afulton

I am loving Laura Mercier right now. Went shopping at Bloomys today and brought several items. Undercover pot ' lipstick in peche , Bellini lipgloss, eyebrow definition. Also loving radiance primer. Lol I went there just for a powder. What lipsticks or eyeshawdows are anyone loving ? Also what skin tone for reference. Ima Mac nc42
I'm NC 50! I have both of her Artist Palettes. My favorite color is African Violet which is very unique in my opinion. I have her radiance bronze primer which is gorgeous especially great for spring and summer.

PixieDancer

I have Amethyst, Turquoise, Plum, and Sapphire. I love them all! Amethyst works great as a base for the Naked 3 colors.
Good to know! It's nice to hear positive feedback on these. MAC's Discontinued Shadesticks were kinda hit or miss for me, so I was always hesitant to buy these... but they look so lovely! Now I won't feel so bad trying a couple out! Thanks a lot for the info!!

Monsy

I agree on radiance primer and bellini lipgloss. both are beautiful products

Bcteagirl

FYI Laura mercier on Hautelook. Set 70% off, eyeshadow sticks 50% off, etc. Polish/lip sets.

No pistachio body stuff :(

http://www.hautelook.com/event/52012

Latest posts