Lawrenceville, GA CCO (Discover Mills)

Lapis

So what's this store like with stock?
I'll be in ATL this weekend and this is near where we are going so I'd like to stop by.
Thanks

AllisonWeaver

Re: Discover Mills, Lawrenceville, GA

If you read the thread for this particular CCO you'll find your answer.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWeaver
If you read the thread for this particular CCO you'll find your answer.

I just saw this gee thanks.
However searches for Discover Mills and Lawrenceville show that there is no thread for this cco but one for the other GA cco, but thanks for your help anyway
th_wink3.gif

MAHALO

I visited this CCO over the Thanksgiving holiday. I was not impressed. It's a very small section in another store (OFF-SAKS ... I think).

MsChrys79

Has anyone visited the Dawsonville location lately??? I haven't been since the day after Christmas......and the woman there said they should get there next shipment around the end of January.....I think I'll call tomorrow....

HeavenLeiBlu

Went about 10 days ago... I focused on the MAC stuff. No MSF, very few blushes, very few shadows, there were like 6 piggies, including the much coveted Sweet Sienna. The goldmine at this location were the lip products... good googly moogly, the chica there was really nice, she let me look through actual stock drawers and there was way too much stuff to name. If you're looking for a dc'd or LE lippie, look here... except for So Scarlet... that was absent for good reason
tong.gif
. Only Overcast and Crimsonaire shadesticks were left, and lots of concealers in lots of shades.

NeonKitten

just came home from here. they have the whole line of tendertones all except ez baby...i was gonne get that one too. they just put out some 2008 holiday brush sets too and had 3 neo sci fi eyeshadows

Mtobtaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitten
just came home from here. they have the whole line of tendertones all except ez baby...i was gonne get that one too. they just put out some 2008 holiday brush sets too and had 3 neo sci fi eyeshadows

Yay for me getting Ez baby there
smiles.gif

I got it when they just put the stock out
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtobtaen
Yay for me getting Ez baby there
smiles.gif

I got it when they just put the stock out
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

when did you go?? anything new??

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChrys79
when did you go?? anything new??

dawsonville had ez-baby...thats where i got mine at. lawrenceville is slacking to the extreme but its closer and has a skate park i can send my hubby off too...lol

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitten
dawsonville had ez-baby...thats where i got mine at. lawrenceville is slacking to the extreme but its closer and has a skate park i can send my hubby off too...lol

"Lacking" is a nice word....I say they suck like a $2 whore on BOGO mondays....LOL

BrowneyedBeauty

I visited this CCO today. I didn't have high expectations based on the reviews on here but I actually found a few things that excited me. I got the Dame Edna nailpolish (varicose violet), a pigment, and Grand Entrance e/s.

Sorry in advance for my inability to remember the exact names- if you mention the name I can definitely tell you if they had it..but from what I remember they had:

Dame Edna- 3 lipglass, both trios, Varicose Violet n/p
Monogram collection- a bunch of the compacts (I honestly wasn't into this collection so I onlyglanced but the ladies were really nice so if you call they and ask they'll probably be able to tell you if it's there)
2 CCBs from Ungaro- the bright pink and light pink ones
Mineral, Soft Flower, and Phloof e/s rom Ungaro
Pigments- Gold Mode, Spiritualize, Mauvement, Antique Green, Copperbeam, a few others from Overrich

That's all I can think of for now but I may update this later if I think of anything! Feel free to PM me with questions.

ThePerfectScore

I know many of you make up gurus have known about the cosmetic counter Outlets since forever. But I'm still relatively new to the MAC game. But I'm making up for lost time! For those that don't know a CCO prices are generally discounted by 30%, on all Estee Lauder Brands like, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Stila, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Prescriptive etc. The one I went to is in ATL in Discover Mills Off Saks.... its off of 85 North. Outlet Bound-Outlet Centers By State Search Results

Here is the list of my CCO Brush "haul"

227 Large Fluff Brush

An extra large paddle-shaped brush with fluffed, rounded tip. Of soft natural fibre, this brush is versatile in function and can be used on either the face or eye. Use for applying, blending or highlighting any powder-based products.

18 cm US $30.00
i got it for $21.00!!!!! Savings of $9~

249 Large Shader Brush For applying and/or blending eye shadow. Paddle shaped, with a flat rounded tip. Synthetic: its soft fibres provides pro-quality pick-up and distribution of powder, liquid or cream products.
17 cm US $27.00
I got it for $19.00!!!!
Savings of $8

279 - Large Fluff Shader Brush (Pro) (DCd)
Idk the actual original retail price but I got it for $21.00

My complete total with Tax was $64.66!!!!

They also had a lot of Emanuel Ungaro collection..... and some of the Past Christmas sets. And some Shadesticks.. pigments... just a lotta nice stuff...so check it out, what do you have to loose?

Every Month I am limiting myself to spending only $100 on MAC... so far this month I have spent about $125.... Only $25 over and I haven't even seen the Style Warrior in person! haha... I'm holding out for this FF sale in June... if they have one....

mac_haul.gif

machonesty

hi ladies. not sure how popular these items were the first time around, but i missed them and was glad to see them today at the cco:

intiguing scarlet warm eyes palette- well spiced is such a pretty tan color (satin)

monogram sheer pressed powder- i bought this for the compact alone. $18.75 and a keepsake when the powder is done. there were four shades, i got old english, a pretty gold highlight powder

glamour check e/s (starflash)

there were richmetal creme highlighters, i almost got one but passed. ill get it if its still there after christmas. also metal x creme eyeshadows, in l/s, 2n l/g, love knot l/g, hello kitty bp, sugar sweet shade sticks, lucky jade shade stick, starflash e/s
some dame edna (blah) last years travel brush set (eye brushes) and tendertones

happy shopping HTH Happy Holidays
th_DANCE.gif

MACbabyx3

sounds pretty good! im going to visit my fam in lawrenceville on saturday and plan to stop by discover mills to go to the CCO. what all dame edna did they have? any hello kitty besides bp? msfs? thank you
smiles.gif

kera484

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjaNicole
Do they still have crushed bouganvilla by Emanuel Ungaro

They still have it at Discover Mills. I saw it last 2 weeks ago.