Lawrenceville, GA CCO (Discover Mills)

knowingburns

Has anyone been recently? I'm making a trip to Atlanta on Friday and am trying to decide between this CCO and the one in Dawsonville.

RaizinnthaSun

I went today (11/4/12) and this is what I remember:

Eyeshadow- Saffron (and a few other eyeshadows from that collection. I think that was To the Beach Collection), Carbon (Venemous Villains), Bisque, Groundcover, Sweet Lust, Mythical, Royale, and Hepcat. Some metal eyeshadows. They had a lot more eyeshadows, I just don't remember their names.

Blush: Coygirl, another power blush, and one blush creme. Rose Ole highlight powder. No MSFs.

Lips: Just My Type lipliner, Cyndi lipglass, some dazzleglasses, Illicit lipglass, Hang Up. There were a lot more lip products than what I'm listing, but generally their lip selection is kinda small.

Brushes/Lashes- they had a pretty large lash collection. 189 brush, and a large body buffer brush.

Stacked pigments and lipsets from the glitter and ice collection.

A lotion from the Lightfully collection.

A few stuido sculpt concealers, a NW35 studio finish concealer, a NW50 moisture cover concealer.

RaizinnthaSun

I went here, again, today. I remember:

Pressed Pigments
Pro longwear shadows
Metal Creme shadows
Marilyn eyeshadows
Heavenly Creature eyeshadows
Some Venomous Villains eyeshadows
To the Beach eyeshadows and bronzing sticks
A few new jar pigments
Nomad mattene lipstick
Hey Sailor Sun Dipped, Crew Highlight Powder, Booyah lipstick
Some foundations, only 1 lip liner brush, lashes, Cyndi lipglass, a Gareth Pugh lipgloss, a couple of blushes (don't remember their names. But, they were all pink and light pink.