LE items that are left at your store

bebs

well I'm sorry if this topic is already covered or if its in the wrong spot so if it is would one of the mods please move this, please and thank you.

the reason for this thread is because theres been a few items at mac stores over the years, I have seen that are highly looked for at times so I thought we could start a thread about that, so people could call and buy them from the store instead of paying over retail.

so what items at your store are LE and people talk about wanting.

at south coast there is alot of the zandra lip products (I didnt see any of the eyeshadows) as well as other older LE products
smiles.gif

amoona

Good idea ... I know that the MAC counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in San Francisco, CA always has a ton of LE stuff left over. People should try calling them if you're looking for a hard to find item.

vivaXglamlove

Macy's (buckland hill mall) in manchester, ct has tons of LE items, they still have items from Culture Bloom, Classic Coordinates, Sweetie Cake, a muse (shooting star),avant gold, lure, she shines, untamed,Technacolor, Rockocco, studio mist blushes, jewelscent, and Nocturnelle is what I remember seeing when I last went.

TM26

I know here in cold Canada up where I am I have seen She shine pigments, Y-Kei collection (sorry if that is wrong. I am not too familliar with it) I do believe there are some classic coordinates, a few eye shadows from Lure and Amuse. I find here, with most collections they go really fast.

Chic 2k6

there's no left over LE items at my counter, it was opened only coupla months ago, stuff sells out pretty fast around here, the first collection they had out was the Studio Mist and they still have some of those.

i went to the NYC Soho MAC on spring street and they had leftovers from She Shines, Sweetie Cake, Lure, Sundressing etc..

GalleyGirl

LE items always fly out of my MAC counter (Nordstroms Montclair Plaza). Whenever I ask for something and its there, they're always like, "Wow, you are so lucky."

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
At the Free standing store in Fashion Valley( San Diego) they still have the whole Zandra Rhodes Collection.

ahhhh!!! i need to get every single thing!!

Sonya Adams

Our local Macy's up North is nutty... they always have EVERYTHING left from LE for at least 2-3 months after it goes up, except the MSFs which are gone the first day. LOL

We have the entire DANSE collection left (minus the MSFs) and the girls at the counter there claim that NOTHING from the collection is selling well (I personally didn't like the colors, either... so I only picked up the two pigments for resale).

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

OMG! I know this is NOT supposed to go here but can someone CP a jewelmarine glitter... Is it possible to contact one of you gals for a cp or soooommmmmmmeeeettthhhhinnnnngggggg! LOL... Oh and Beauty Sleep and Wait Til Dark e/s's...

*FORGIVE ME MODS, I really NNEEEEEDD that glitter*

liv

How can you girls tell when the "leftovers" are still being sold? Are they separate from the main collection? I'm intrigued, because my counter doesn't seem to sell out of things very fast from what I've seen. I saw a Lure packaged bronzer last time I was there, but it was in the rack with other powders. I don't know if they were just using it as a sample for the shade or they had the Lure ones left over.

saniyairshad

do any of ur counters have MSFs?? Like Petticoat perhaps???
greengrin.gif
? I could pay for the product and shipping as well...please please please help a girl who NEEDS a pettiocat?
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

MisStarrlight

We had so much older stuff that our launch drawers were almost too full to put out Icon. We mixed all of the l/e stuff together with the regular line stuff to make it easier on all of us (so we wouldn't have to remember specific lines/forget to sell them since they're not w/ the regular stuff.
Basically we've got all of Danse, Nocturnelle, Jewelescent, one of the Studio Mist brushes, a bunch of old Fluidlines, lip & lustre glasses a well-going back to CultureBloom.

medusalox

I snagged 2 Petticoats from my favorite store in Deer Park, IL....in October 2006.
smiles.gif
I was pretty happy. They usually have random leftovers, I know they still have nearly all of Couture out right now....