LE items that are left at your store

charismaticlime

The MAC counter at The Bay in Scarborough Town Centre still has a few lipglasses from the Patternmaker and Lure collection. They probably have a couple more items from the collections during the past year if you call and ask them.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
OMG! I know this is NOT supposed to go here but can someone CP a jewelmarine glitter... Is it possible to contact one of you gals for a cp or soooommmmmmmeeeettthhhhinnnnngggggg! LOL... Oh and Beauty Sleep and Wait Til Dark e/s's...

*FORGIVE ME MODS, I really NNEEEEEDD that glitter*

the counter i work at still has all three of those... our phone number is 303-799-3400 if you want to do a phone order, it's like 8.95 to ship things, though.
ssad.gif

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
I snagged 2 Petticoats from my favorite store in Deer Park, IL....in October 2006.
smiles.gif
I was pretty happy. They usually have random leftovers, I know they still have nearly all of Couture out right now....

Could u perhaps give me the number for that place? I'll pay for S&H!!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
We just sent everything back to vendor...

Which means...coming soon to a CCO near you.
lol.gif

messhead

I just had MAC RoseAura perfumed shipped to me from Reno!!! I had gone there about a month ago and they had tons of LE stuff!!!
cheerleader.gif

lsperry

Had to go to Pensacola, FL, yesterday to attend a business meeting. Stopped by the MAC counter at Dillard’s, Cordova Mall. I was surprised to see they still have lightscapade and Shimpagne MSFs. [5100 North 9th Avenue, Pensacola, FL 32501, (850) 477-9565]

effloresce_

In Singapore we seem to still have some of the limited edition pigments like Aire-de-Blue and Entremauve available, as well as some of the less popular Barbie lipsticks.

sakura88

I saw a regular sized Bow Belle l/g the other day. How far back is that?Also came across tons of Happening Gal l/g in another store.

MisStarrlight

Just thought I'd share....
A bunch of our old stuff got RTV'ed today (and all of Raquel was sent back last week) so your search for old stuff at MAC Stores/counters just got a little harder...but I'm assuming that CCOs are about to get a nice little present!

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
OMG!!! if there's a way i can get my hands on Pink Clash lipglass I would be so happy!!!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina CCO at Tanger Outlets on 501. They were there in early May.

ledonatella

Our MAC at Tower's City in Cleveland still had some She Shines pigs. (Dazzlelight, Shimmertime, Azreal Blue). They seem to take a while to sell out of pigs. in general