Least Fav. E/S & Pigment

cpohrer

My least favorite shadow is Idol Eyes. It just disappears on me! Melon pigment makes me look strange (NW15).

moonrevel

e/s: I know I will be shunned, but I hate Nylon. It looks so nice on everyone else, but on me it just looks nasty.

pigment: I pretty much love all my pigments, though I have some trouble with the chunkier ones, but I won the battle with most of them by using the right brush and/or Mixing Medium.

SugarAsh182

I haaaate Parfait Amour. Chalky texture, not even close to the color in the pot! Much prefer UD Asphyxia!

As for pigments, my least favorite so far was Melon. Too warm and sheer on me. Swapped it away. Also, didn't really care for Golden Lemon, and I know alot of girls love it. Too sheer and flakey on me. Much prefer Chrome Yellow but alas it is going to be discontinued
ssad.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpohrer
My least favorite shadow is Idol Eyes. It just disappears on me! Melon pigment makes me look strange (NW15).

I love idol eyes!!! it's staying power get a lot better whenyou use it over a creamy base, like shadesticks. the paints are just too dry on me to make the shadows or pigments stay on

laceymeow

the worst that i've owned:

eyeshadow: parfait amour. it looks so pretty in the pan but i have a horrible time getting it to look good on.

pigment: fairylite. i never had any interest in in, knew that it pretty much sucked, yet one morning i woke up and just HAD to have it for some unknown reason. by the end of the day i was wondering what the hell i did that for.
oh.gif
ops:

xtina420

Least favorite eyeshadow(s)
D'Bohemia, this looked sooo bad on me !
Sweet Lust, this didnt even show up on me at all.

Pigments
Fairylite
Rose

eyeshadowfreak

e/s: Hepcat, Nocturnelle, and Au Contraire - the texture on these is AWFUL! Maybe I just got some bad ones, but I really dislike them for that.

pigment: Dark Soul, just don't like it.

Terresa

e/s = Trax. Can't stand this, it looks like I got punched in the eye.

pigment = Blue Brown. Borrowing from someone's statement above, it's neither blue nor brown.

cloudburst

Eye shadow: Pink Venus (I only have it because it's in Fafi Eyes 1) it's sheer
to the point of nothingness on me, it dosen't matter how I try
to pack it on

panda0410

I used to point the finger squarely at Kitschmas for worst ever pigment, but in recent times I find myself wishing I had never bought Off The Radar - at least I can use Kitschmas even if it is a pain in the ass, OTR is just plain useless, no colour pay off at all
ssad.gif

Seeking Refuge

Shadow: Bang On Blue. The texture is just gross, and even the color you do get out of the pan isn't what I was expecting. It would work a lot better in pigment form ...

Paramnesia

E/s - I've found creme de violet to be so disappointing, it doesn't stay on me and when I try to blend it, it disappears.

Pigment - Blue brown or Electric Coral.

whatever21

E/s: None, I love em all!
greengrin.gif

Pigment: Fairylite...it looks beige in the jar but when it's applied it's just shimmer that goes all over the place. The only thing it is good for is highlight. I don't know why I bought it!