Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

Fiberluver

Flamin,

Yes, SBN is a msf.

I like the Leesburg one but I think Hagerstown has one of the best MAC selections around (next to the MAC counter of course!)

I go there a lot and most of the ladies that work there know me.

I don't know about the mega mushrooms stuff - I never really look at the origins stuff.

I usually go for MAC and maybe BB brushes. But mainly MAC.

They usually have lots of foundations, powders, tons of blushes, l/s & glosses.

Brushes too.

Oh and tons of sets (kits??) - oh brush sets and the like.

They had a bunch of the holiday sets from last year including the ones that were only sold in the MAC

store & online with the Shimpagne and Lightflush msfs.

All around, they usually have a very good selection.

I call them every now and then before I trek up there because Hagerstown is about 1 & 1/2 hrs. from me.

I'm going to be working for a friend of mind during the first 2 weekends in December and she is 45 mins.

from Hagerstown so how about meeting up on one of those Sat. evenings if you can?

I'll pm you!

N.

Flaminbird

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to think how far away Hagerstown is from me but I've never been there that I know of. Frederick is 1.5 hrs from me. Sure we can meet up whenever you want. Just PM me when you want. I have a boring life and do hardly anything at all so I'm free all the time for shopping except weeknights which is when I work.

M

Fiberluver

Flamin.,

if Frederick is 1.5 hrs from you then Hagerstown is abot 30-45 min from Frederick. It's not that far.

I'll let you know which Sat. evening I will trek up there.

N

Flaminbird

Ok now I know where Hagerstown is. I'll look forward to meeting up with you sometime soon then. I have something to take back to the CCO anyway :D

BadLeslie

Hey everyone, this is my first post! I've been a weirdo lurker for a while and finally decided to join. =) Anyway, I was at this CCO last Saturday and they had a bunch of stuff. In particular, a TON of sheertone and sheertone shimmer blushes. Here are some I remember seeing:

Loverush
Dollymix
Peaches
Pink Swoon
Tenderling
Blushbaby
Peachtwist
Overdyed (Jeanius)
My Highland Honey (A Tartan Tale)
Full Fuchsia
Honor

There were more but I honestly can't remember. One whole side of a display was just blushes. Also an FYI to anyone who doesn't know, they only allow one person to purchase 3 of a single kind of item. So I was able to get 3 of the sheertone blushes and 1 sheertone shimmer. Luckily, I was with my sister who picked up the other 2 sheertone blushes I wanted. Take a friend who doesn't mind buying you something with their own money if you plan on doing a major haul.

They had one solid row of about 5 mineralize blushes. I remember seeing Cheek & Cheerful in there. They also had what I believe were ALL the old formulas of cream blushes including Posey and Lilicent.

Among the insane amount of blushes they had, here are some other things:

Lingering Brow Pencil
Fling Brow Pencil
Taupe Brow Pencil
Zoom Lash
An entire row of pigments
A huge range of Studio Fix Fluid, mostly NW's and many deeper colors
Chez Chez Lame and Rose Ole special reserve highlighting powders (Cham-Pale)
Porcelain Pink MSF
All of the eyeshadow palettes from A Tartan Tale

They had absolutely no lipsticks or lipglasses. Kind of a bummer but I was full on blushes anyway. I hope this was helpful!

TXBeautyBaby

So I went by this CCO yesterday on my way to Williamsburg, VA. I'll update that one tomorrow when I go but this is what I saw.

Lots of Prolongwear lipsticks
Lipliners including Embrace Me
Kissable Lipcolors from Shop/Cook and Peackocky
3 LE pale pink/nude lipsticks I don't remember the names
Earthshine and Star Wonder MSF
Magically Cool Powders
NW 46 Studio Fix Fluid
3 Mineralize Satin finish Fluid foundations
Tea Petal, full of Joy, Immortal Flower, Restores Dazzles and Crew
Saffron e/s and the other shimmery white e/s from Surf USA
Almost all eyeshadows from Heavenly Creatures
More LE Mineralized e/s