Les Beiges - 2014 Collection

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
You were reeling me in! You know me well my dear
girlhaha.gif
heart.gif

It really does look pretty. I would love to have seen it on her face.
amuse.gif

Yes, I'd love to see someone wear it, too. Hopefully more bloggers will post reviews soon.

UrbanState

Hey Ladies,

Thanks so much for linking to my blog!

I've posted some photos with Les Beiges Multi Colour on my Instagram... Here's one of them!

I realize that the colors are not represented 100% true to reality, however it does give you an idea... It's really soft, pinkish, beautiful with a touch of sheen that does NOT emphasize my enlarged pores...

I'll be making a blog post with multiple Chanel Les Beiges products on my face soon (with more accurate colors) so please stay posted.

BTW. This powder in 01 will work as blush only on very light/fair skin tones - even with my NC10, I still need to put 2-3 layers for it to show.

Hope this helps?!

elegant-one

Hey Ladies,

Thanks so much for linking to my blog!

I've posted some photos with Les Beiges Multi Colour on my Instagram... Here's one of them!

I realize that the colors are not represented 100% true to reality, however it does give you an idea... It's really soft, pinkish, beautiful with a touch of sheen that does NOT emphasize my enlarged pores...

I'll be making a blog post with multiple Chanel Les Beiges products on my face soon (with more accurate colors) so please stay posted.

BTW. This powder in 01 will work as blush only on very light/fair skin tones - even with my NC10, I still need to put 2-3 layers for it to show.

Hope this helps?!
Its so pretty on you! Thanks so much I really appreciate you posting this!

UrbanState

Its so pretty on you! Thanks so much I really appreciate you posting this!
Thank you so much for your kind words!

FYI: I just updated the original post on my blog with pictures of all of the products on my face: Les Beiges All-in-One Healthy Glow Fluid 03 (as a foundation - as you can probably tell it's too dark for me, I will need a 01 or 02 at the most!), Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color 01 (as an all-over powder) and Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi Colour in 01 as a blush.

You'll find the photos here, at the very bottom: http://www.usom-blog.com/2014/04/chanel-les-beiges-2014-duzo-zdjec.html

Again - hope it helps (even more than my Instagram shot ;)

elegant-one

Thank you so much for your kind words!

FYI: I just updated the original post on my blog with pictures of all of the products on my face: Les Beiges All-in-One Healthy Glow Fluid 03 (as a foundation - as you can probably tell it's too dark for me, I will need a 01 or 02 at the most!), Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color 01 (as an all-over powder) and Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi Colour in 01 as a blush.

You'll find the photos here, at the very bottom: http://www.usom-blog.com/2014/04/chanel-les-beiges-2014-duzo-zdjec.html

Again - hope it helps (even more than my Instagram shot ;)
You are very pretty dear!

Yes, you might need the 01 in the fluid. What do you thing of the texture/feel of the fluid?

Thanks again & welcome!

UrbanState

You are very pretty dear!

Yes, you might need the 01 in the fluid. What do you thing of the texture/feel of the fluid?

Thanks again & welcome!
Thanks so much!

The Chanel PR sent me a sample way too dark for my skin tone, however I have been able to test it (at home, after making it clear to my husband that this is NOT my new look ;) and I gotta say - as soon as it's out in stores I'll be buying the right shade. I absolutely *love* this fluid! It's super silky, moisturizing, light, feels (and smells ;) amazing, will be so perfect for summer! It is not a foundation so it does not offer much coverage, but at the same time it's pretty much invisible on the skin texturewise, it melts right in. I'd describe it as a mix of a tinted moisturizer with a very subtle illuminator. If you like this kind of products, definitely check it out when it hits the counters!

This whole collection is a big hit for me.

elegant-one

Thanks so much!

The Chanel PR sent me a sample way too dark for my skin tone, however I have been able to test it (at home, after making it clear to my husband that this is NOT my new look ;) and I gotta say - as soon as it's out in stores I'll be buying the right shade. I absolutely *love* this fluid! It's super silky, moisturizing, light, feels (and smells ;) amazing, will be so perfect for summer! It is not a foundation so it does not offer much coverage, but at the same time it's pretty much invisible on the skin texturewise, it melts right in. I'd describe it as a mix of a tinted moisturizer with a very subtle illuminator. If you like this kind of products, definitely check it out when it hits the counters!

This whole collection is a big hit for me.
lol.gif
I love that - very funny!

You make it sound perfect. The Les Beiges line is so wonderful. I will have to pick this & the striped one up. I like light-weight in any kind of foundation that I use on my face. Thats why I adore the Velvet one.

I hope you continue to post!

lemonshine

Nice pictures UrbanState!, thank you for posting. It all looks oh so gorgeous on you. I will probably skip 01, i don't think i'll show up on me but im looking forward for 02 and the les beige fluid

Bonitinha

I just got the 01 les beiges powder in the mail. It looks adorable in all if it's stripey glory. The scent is the same as the regular les beiges powders, which I happen to love. It didn't really give me a different effect then the regular les beiges powder. I think I was hoping the bronzey stripe to show up more. It is lovely and will suit fair skin tones. For me, it's a "nice to have" but maybe not " need to have" :). Maybe the 02 would have shown up more on me??

Dominique33

Thank you for your comment on Les Beiges, it looks lovely I will purchase it :) as planned, I don ´ t need both though. I think it is not a bronzer ( or a very soft one ), I love Les Beiges it gives such a healthy glow ( I have 10 and 20 so far ).

elegant-one

I just got the 01 les beiges powder in the mail. It looks adorable in all if it's stripey glory. The scent is the same as the regular les beiges powders, which I happen to love. It didn't really give me a different effect then the regular les beiges powder. I think I was hoping the bronzey stripe to show up more. It is lovely and will suit fair skin tones. For me, it's a "nice to have" but maybe not " need to have"
smiles.gif
. Maybe the 02 would have shown up more on me??
Thanks. I'm kind of bummed as I was hoping it would show a bit more of the pinky peach :(
friends.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. I'm kind of bummed as I was hoping it would show a bit more of the pinky peach :(
friends.gif
Me too, but I'll still get it.

I already placed a preorder for the Les Beiges kabuki today. I think it's still available in the US, but over here it was LE and sold out quick - my order got cancelled. So hopefully nothing will go wrong this time!

Bonitinha

friends.gif
Maybe it will show up a bit more on you? I was hoping it would be kinda like Rose Bronze, but it is definitely more subtle. But you have flawless fair skin -- so you might just have better luck with it!

elegant-one

Maybe it will show up a bit more on you? I was hoping it would be kinda like Rose Bronze, but it is definitely more subtle. But you have flawless fair skin -- so you might just have better luck with it!
love.gif

Yes, I wanted more of that rose tone too. I think I will pass on it. I've bought so many blushes lately. You would LOVE the 2 new Dior lady blushes
heart.gif

Bonitinha

love.gif

Yes, I wanted more of that rose tone too. I think I will pass on it. I've bought so many blushes lately. You would LOVE the 2 new Dior lady blushes
heart.gif
Maybe I will just have to make a stop at the Dior counter next time I'm at the mall :) My daughter is turning 15 and I'm trying to decide if I want to get her a couple of high end cosmetic items for her. Or maybe I should have her develop that fetish so early in life??
girlhaha.gif

Haven

On a quick break from work.... I picked up both LE powders from this collection. Today I tried using 01 on my cheeks today & haven't played with 02 yet.

Pros: buildable, nice glowy look (like Urban State posted pic) when built up, not ashy or heavy looking when built up, and same quality as other les beiges powders

Cons: very very light, needs many layers to see noticeable color (I stopped counting at 4 passes), and probably only for the very fair

Overall I really like the look that I got once I applied several layers of this product on my cheeks. However I will use up this product quickly b/c of the amount of product that I need to apply to see any noticeable color.

Probably not a must have, but I am going to keep it.

elegant-one

Maybe I will just have to make a stop at the Dior counter next time I'm at the mall :) My daughter is turning 15 and I'm trying to decide if I want to get her a couple of high end cosmetic items for her. Or maybe I should have her develop that fetish so early in life??
girlhaha.gif
Oh my, I cannot believe she is going to be 15 already. Nah, I'd let her try the high end ones
lol.gif
It will be interesting to see what she gravitates toward as she gets older. Maybe she'll just 'borrow' yours.

yeah, just take a look at the Dior even though you are hopelessly a Chanel addict
friends.gif

Anitavino

Here is my take on the Le Beiges in 02. Very creamy soft texture. I'm guessing the bronze shade is probably 40. Highlight very subtle glow. The darker blush shade in my opinion is a Rose Bronze shade, does not apply as dark as it appears in the pan. Honestly think it gives that neutral flush, like I've been in the sun. I have applied this one time using 3 strips of color individually and another time blending together as blush. I must say I was pretty impressed. This paired with the new liquid I think may be gorgeous.

For color reference. I am BR 42 with Chanel. When I used Mac years ago, I believe I was Nw20. Do not be afraid of this, I really think anyone could use this. It definitely does not apply as dark as it looks. It reminds me of accent tone wise, without the glow, maybe softer?? That nice no makeup look.

Okay, done rambling. Hope this helps

Latest posts