Les Beiges de Chanel

MakeupAddict22

This is exactly the type of problem I've been having with Saks. There are discrepancies and the whole thing is glitchy. I spent hours on the phone straightening it out. If the item is not LE you can always wait to see if the right one arrives. If it is LE, then you might wish to assure that you get the one you want before they sell out. I would definitely call again. The people have always been kind and courteous, but there are very long wait times, and they often don't get it right. I think there may be cut backs in customer service or something. Or a technical glitch in their system. Best of luck to you in getting the right product without too much hassle.
I had the same issue. It lists that I ordered a color I didn't. If you purchase the same product in multiplies , I know none of you ever do that (cough, cough)but different colors. They are all listed as the same color on the invoice you get in the email. Yet, when the actual product comes it is what you ordered. 
thank you all for your help

elegant-one

I agree, so beautiful and natural. A little goes a long way, too. I want to try the bronze stick.
I'm thinking too that I need to take a second look at the bronze one. Yes, its so natural & perfect in every way. Everyone needs at least one of these pretties
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

I just got my pink stick blush
thud.gif
eyelove.gif
OMG its so pretty on & smells amazing! The texture is absolutely DIVINE silky smooth to apply. It looks like second skin. I hope they do more shades.
cheerleader.gif
Sounds awesome Sis! Just our kinda pink???
heart.gif
This will probably be my only take from this collection.

Medgal07

I'm thinking too that I need to take a second look at the bronze one. Yes, its so natural & perfect in every way. Everyone needs at least one of these pretties
greengrin.gif
th_wiggle2.gif
SOLD!!!!! I'll order it when we get back...afraid if I order it now it won't arrive before we leave next Wednesday.

elegant-one

th_wiggle2.gif
SOLD!!!!! I'll order it when we get back...afraid if I order it now it won't arrive before we leave next Wednesday.
It will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous on you!!!! I PINKY PROMISE
lol.gif

I wore it ALL day, ram 3 miles, exercised & it looked EXACTLY like it did one I put it on in the morning. No fading at all. Its so fabulous! lol

starletta8

I saw the collection today, but didn't take much time to play. I picked up Precious Beige to start- it's a shimmer, something I wasn't expecting! The store didn't have Beige Rose, the polish I wanted most.

I plan on playing with the striped powders this weekend. I already know I'm out on cream blushes and gloss.

I picked up Beige Rose today at Saks and didn't get a chance to swatch the collection. I was getting that icky, overly-pressured feeling and ran off before I could swatch. I did, however, accidentally haul at Tom Ford today so I don't see myself getting back to this collection for at least two weeks.

TinTin

Stopped by a counter at NS yesterday. The SA here (am in DC currently on business) was far better than my NS Chanel SA back home. I had to try Olivine one more time (did a complete eye look), but have ultimately decided its not for me.

I did also check out the remaining Les Beiges collection. Walked out with a colour stick and the CC cream (I was eyeing it anyways, total impulse purchase). I think I'm done with this collection - it's going to be a very Chanel summer.

The CC cream is quite thick. I did follow a tip on a blog that make it work very well for me - use a very small amount (pinhead sized) and go in very thin layers. Build it up layer by layer.

Roundup for Les Beiges:
CC Cream in 30 Beige
Blush stick in 22
Striped powders in No. 1 and 2

Also got Caroube and LR from the summer collection.

Medgal07

It will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous on you!!!! I PINKY PROMISE
lol.gif

I wore it ALL day, ram 3 miles, exercised & it looked EXACTLY like it did one I put it on in the morning. No fading at all. Its so fabulous! lol
Awww thanks Sis!
girlhaha.gif

I'm sure it looked stunning on you. I'm so excited to get it now!!!

Medgal07

Stopped by a counter at NS yesterday. The SA here (am in DC currently on business) was far better than my NS Chanel SA back home. I had to try Olivine one more time (did a complete eye look), but have ultimately decided its not for me.

I did also check out the remaining Les Beiges collection. Walked out with a colour stick and the CC cream (I was eyeing it anyways, total impulse purchase). I think I'm done with this collection - it's going to be a very Chanel summer.

The CC cream is quite thick. I did follow a tip on a blog that make it work very well for me - use a very small amount (pinhead sized) and go in very thin layers. Build it up layer by layer.

Roundup for Les Beiges:
CC Cream in 30 Beige
Blush stick in 22
Striped powders in No. 1 and 2

Also got Caroube and LR from the summer collection.
Great haul!!! Enjoy!!!

elegant-one

Got the Les Beiges striped powder in the light shade. Its a barely there veil that gives a diffused soft glow to the skin. Its lovely. I'm going to get the darker striped powder too.
greengrin.gif

Vineetha

Got the Les Beiges striped powder in the light shade. Its a barely there veil that gives a diffused soft glow to the skin. Its lovely. I'm going to get the darker striped powder too. :D
Yess!!! Soft diffused glow was what I was talking about!!! Isn't the texture really nice too!! :pompom:

elegant-one

Yess!!! Soft diffused glow was what I was talking about!!! Isn't the texture really nice too!!
pompom.gif
Yes! You're exactly right. LOVE the texture so much. Its such a very pretty powder on. Did you get both shades? I have to have the darker one too. I'll bet it's just as soft & lovely on.
friends.gif

elegant-one

can you ladies compare that soft diffused glow to meteorites glow?
Nope. Honestly, the Chanel one is so fine silky smooth second skin that makes your own skin look blurred/even & this gorgeous healthy glow thats really hard to describe. Its awesome.

Monsy

Nope. Honestly, the Chanel one is so fine silky smooth second skin that makes your own skin look blurred/even & this gorgeous healthy glow thats really hard to describe. Its awesome.
that is my experience with meteorites that is what exactly they do for me, that's why i asked