Les Beiges de Chanel

Vineetha

Yes! You're exactly right. LOVE the texture so much. Its such a very pretty powder on. Did you get both shades? I have to have the darker one too. I'll bet it's just as soft & lovely on. :frenz:
Yay!! So happy you are liking it too!! No I didn't get the darker one!! I really didn't swatch it last time I was at the counter so Not sure how it will look on me!! I will give a proper look next time I am there!! Yes, I am Sure it will have similar texture and will be just as lovely on!!!

Monsy

in case someone is interested in the darker one

http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Review-LOTD-Chanel-Les-Beiges-Collection-2015-37552063

ashievic

that is my experience with meteorites that is what exactly they do for me, that's why i asked
The Chanel one seems more skin-like/natural to me.
Is this lighter once applied then #10 in the Le Beige powders? # 10 is still too dark for this Pink Casper.

elegant-one

Is this lighter once applied then #10 in the Le Beige powders? # 10 is still too dark for this Pink Casper.
Its quite pale indeed, but transforms the skin. I'll see if its actually lighter than 10, but it just may be.

I think a sweep of the darker shade will be super nice for a hint of warmth or slight sculpting.

elegant-one

wow

i can't believe something is more natural than meteorites.

you are making me want it!
It looks more like just nice skin & a hint of glow. Thats the only way I can think of describing it's difference however slight from the meteorites.

elegant-one

The cream blush stick formula is not like the Nars mulitples - Chanel beats the multiples hands down. There is nothing dragging or drying about the Chanel blush at all. Its fabulous.

elegant-one

I need to start getting that soft diffused glow from sex now-------too many products to keep up with!!!
greengrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif
girlhaha.gif
You go girl!!!
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Its quite pale indeed, but transforms the skin. I'll see if its actually lighter than 10, but it just may be.

I think a sweep of the darker shade will be super nice for a hint of warmth or slight sculpting.
I took pics of them both. The #10 is light but more on the yellow to neutral shade - the stripe powder is just as light but with a very slight pink tone.

I'll post pics in a bit but I have to go run first ;)

elegant-one

ughhh it looks so nice

I need to run away from this thread
greengrin.gif
It is! I wore it all day & it never changed. It looked as flawless at the end of the day as it did when I first put it on.

AND...I tried the pink cream stick blush over it and it made the blush look even more natural & flawless!!!! I am in love with both to the max
love.gif

It gives such a natural healthy flawless youthful look to the skin. I'm very very impressed.

ashievic

I ordered it. Chanel website screwed up, wouldn't take my debit card. Yes, there is money in the account....as my parent's would ask. I ordered from NM should be here by Thursday. Do you wear it all over in place of foundation?

elegant-one

I ordered it. Chanel website screwed up, wouldn't take my debit card. Yes, there is money in the account....as my parent's would ask. I ordered from NM should be here by Thursday. Do you wear it all over in place of foundation?
Awesome! Yes, I just dust it all over my face. I use a bit more in the dark areas like around the nose. I even brush it under my eyes & on my eye lids for an even natural look. Its so perfect for no makeup makeup days. I really hope you love it too :)

ashievic

Awesome! Yes, I just dust it all over my face. I use a bit more in the dark areas like around the nose. I even brush it under my eyes & on my eye lids for an even natural look. Its so perfect for no makeup makeup days. I really hope you love it too :)
Do you use the retractable brush they show with it? I own it, just never really used it. Thanks for the info. Simple makes our life easier.

elegant-one

Do you use the retractable brush they show with it? I own  it, just never really used it. Thanks for the info. Simple makes our life easier.
No, i use the brush that comes with it. I have the beautiful white retractible brush, but i haven' t ever used used it. I will one day i guess;) Simple is right! Thats why I love this powder. It's quick & easy beauty! I love that.

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one

No, i use the brush that comes with it. I have the beautiful white retractible brush, but i haven' t ever used used it. I will one day i guess;)

Simple is right! Thats why I love this powder. It's quick & easy beauty! I love that.
Getting harder and harder to resist with all of your praise for it Sis!!! I sounds absolutely wonderful!!!! If I didn't have my Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Powder Duo I'm
sure I would have ordered it by now.

urbis

Do you mix the two shades and then brush around your face? And how do you compare this product to dior's tye and dye pink powder ?