Les Beiges de Chanel

RockDiva

I saw the collection today: picked up two bottles of Beige Rose Le Vernis (it is gorgeous!!!) and skipped everything else.

RockDiva

Hope you're happy w/Beige Rose.
I love it so much!
love.gif

TinTin

I have been thinking about the pink strip powder after seeing it 2 weeks ago with the summer collection. I tried it on my cheeks, so beautiful and smelt so nice. Its too pink for as an all over powder for me. Is it LE or perm? Do you apply the blush stick over foundation? Does it rub the foundation off? I haven't had much luck with blush sticks, they mess up my foundation when I apply them straight from the stick.
I think this year's lighter striped powder is somewhat easier to wear as an all over powder than last year's. I use the one this year like a blush topper or highlight. Do you wear powder or liquid foundation? I like to use my fingers to pat the blush on and blend as I go. Quite foolproof.

Medgal07

Oh look, it fell into my cart.

Collection rounded out to the CC cream, both striped powders, and the coral and bronze blush sticks.

I think I am done...for real this time.
lmao.gif
Someone needs to do something about these aggressive makeup products---I'm sure it willfully jumped into you cart. I feel your agony---happened to me many times.

ashievic

Yes, I think we may need them ALL
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif

Collection rounded out to the CC cream, both striped powders, and the coral and bronze blush sticks.

Of course you are (not) But we will support you in this thought process.

ashievic

lmao.gif
Someone needs to do something about these aggressive makeup products---I'm sure it willfully jumped into you cart. I feel your agony---happened to me many times.
Like the Fluff and Cheetos that fall into the grocery cart when my brother and I are both home? Then my Mom unpacks the groceries and is asking I didn't buy this!!!!

Medgal07

Like the Fluff and Cheetos that fall into the grocery cart when my brother and I are both home? Then my Mom unpacks the groceries and is asking I didn't buy this!!!!
th_roll1.gif
I love Cheetos but these days I'm eating barbecued protein chips. The flavor isn't bad but the texture takes some getting used to. I eat them for the 21 g of protein that they offer.

ashievic

th_roll1.gif
I love Cheetos but these days I'm eating barbecued protein chips. The flavor isn't bad but the texture takes some getting used to. I eat them for the 21 g of protein that they offer.
Of course you do, and I will back you up too!!!!

MakeupAli

​Thank you!! Sorry of the delayed reply---I was away.

EO the enabler---That's why I love her!!!!!

Good luck with your new job!!!!!

I am so glad I listened to you Maggie---I've been wearing Sunkissed mixed with my foundation EVERYDAY since I purchased it. It's so gorgeous and gives a much
more noticeable illumination than CT's Wonderglow. Is Sunkissed permanent? If not I'll be needing a case of it----I never want to run out!!!
Well I followed these recommends and got Sunkissed too. Not 100% sure what it's doing. Sort of like my skin but bronz-er rather than olive. Definitely need that Frantic Pink to lift it out of the neutrals. I tend to use it more as a highlighter with the blush over it.

Medgal07

Well after reading these rave reviews from two of you, I looked into Sunkissed and got it

Well I followed these recommends and got Sunkissed too. Not 100% sure what it's doing. Sort of like my skin but bronz-er rather than olive. Definitely need that Frantic Pink to lift it out of the neutrals. I tend to use it more as a highlighter with the blush over it.
Change it up a bit. I've been mixing it w/my foundation and the result is immediately noticeable. It makes me look younger!

MakeupAli

Of course you do, and I will back you up too!!!!
Stand back-- the Food Police have landed. (That would be me.) I am going to create disturbance in your mind by telling you that the 101 for anyone with immune stuff is doing right by your gut. That means if you like cheesy Southwestern flavors (as I do) you create them with food ingredients that are healthy-- like how about some wings? I am serious. There is always a way to feed our cravings in a way that also builds health. And I will enable your makeup purchases but I will never enable you in undermining your health with poor nutrition. We love you and want you to find new ways to restore your health. I will support anyone who wants to do that, answer q's and whatever. Some of us have greater latitude and some of us do not. I have a very forgiving gut and immune system -- (but don't ask me about my ankles and knees and high heels). Some of us don't. Know what's true for you. Do right by your health. We are each individuals. No guilt. No drama. Just doing the best with what you have got.

MakeupAli

Change it up a bit. I've been mixing it w/my foundation and the result is immediately noticeable. It makes me look younger!
I generally don't wear foundation but have started using it because it also adds SPF and I did try mixing in the Sunkissed, but I can't really tell what the difference is. Maybe I need to put it on half my face as an experiment and see what it's doing.

TinTin

Of course you are (not) But we will support you in this thought process.
Yeah, picked up the Les Beiges tinted cream at the counter today as well at NS (among a couple other goodies)! I did get a peek at the palette that will be coming during the Anniversary sale. Wasn't too excited over it.

elegant-one

Oh look, it fell into my cart. Collection rounded out to the CC cream, both striped powders, and the coral and bronze blush sticks. I think I am done...for real this time.
Lol! Love love those striped powders! I even ordered a bu of the lighter shade i love it so much. I think I need the bronze stick blush too