Les Beiges de Chanel

Icecaramellatte

Order just arrived as I was working on my Theme Week makeup. Now to add it in or not add it in? Very happy but nervous as all the individual boxes feel hot. If anything, I thought it would be wet as it just started raining.

Medgal07

I tore into My Nordstrom box today only to find it contained my GWP only. I was mad then I realized it was my own fault. I actually did a Live Chat with customer service to get the GWP when I forgot to put in the code. I didn't have to have it but it had a Glam Glow product in it and I've been hearing so much about that brand on Spectra that I thought I should try it. So hopefully it will come tomorrow. I have one box coming tomorrow and one Thursday. My bronze stick was sent separately so hopefully it is the larger part of the order that is coming tomorrow.
Geez-----Nordies is notorious for sending samples and GWPs before the actual order. I find it silly but it must have
to do w/their distribution systems.

Anyway, which GG product did you get? I have a few and love one of their somewhat newer product, Flashmud.
OMG, it totally lives up to their claims---I'm obsessed with it!!!

Medgal07

Order just arrived as I was working on my Theme Week makeup. Now to add it in or not add it in? Very happy but nervous as all the individual boxes feel hot. If anything, I thought it would be wet as it just started raining.
Awesome!!! I hope you love everything!!!!

elegant-one

I bought the pink strip powder. Beautiful and not too pink like I fear. Gives a nice glow. Love it.
Awesome! Its so pretty on.
friends.gif

beautycool

Chanel is geared towards yellow undertones, with basically nothing for Pink Casper's. Years ago Chanel had a wonderful line for us. YSL has discontinued their BR10 at least in the States for their foundations. Kevyn Aucoin has slowly left us out of the loop. Dior has limited shades in the pale pink people. Mr. Ford still has his Alabaster but in his new formula he went with "cream" for the lightest shade offered. I totally get the Asian market is HUGE for makeup. Yet I would think sales in Ireland and most of GB would be for the pink Casper's. Ugh, the stress of my ancestors have done to me. Darn those Irish genes!!!! Of course being 100% Irish heritage can be challenging. I would always envy my friends who got lovely tans. I have only been a red lobster from any sunning I get. 
Lol Irish genes My hubby is Irish and obviously so is my little boy Hubby goes red and needs to use 50 factor he likes the p20 when ever we go to states as that works really well with his skin I'm starting to use that on my boy or sunsense that I been prescribed but the USA somewhere does the sunsense in a spray where as uk don't so I'm going to try n look for that when we come on vacation I didn't know what I wanted from this chanel coll :( I wanted to try a powder but just couldn't get to a shop :(

beautycool

Hubby gets jel one day in the sun in FL for me lol and I have a lovely tan hubby says I'm foreign in some way as the rest of my family burn then tan lol I don't belong lol I love my skin type colouring :)

beautycool

:roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF]I love Cheetos but these days I'm eating barbecued protein chips.  The flavor isn't bad but the texture takes some getting used to. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I eat them for the 21 g of protein that they offer.[/COLOR]
Cheetos omg when we over in states we buy in the big bags the crunchy ones n puffs lol Love them We used to have them in the uk :( the crunchy ones and puffs but haven't seen for years now :( I do rember them being in our sweet shops And supermarkets Now they do them in the special shops here that sell USA items :)

beautycool

271a4571_image.jpeg
Compliments of photo from a lovely girl off insta This one had anyone got it ? And how do you like it ? And I'm not sure it's this collection or not ? As there is three or what ever collections and I'm not sure what this one is from but I think it's from this coll as it came out with the powders from this one So don't knock me for asking / trying :)

GreenEyedAllie

iagree.gif
​We adore this stuff!!!!!
drinkup.gif
Thanks, ladies! I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the All-In-One and Marniere 01...I wish I had a counter near me so I could test shades. I think I'm going to be either 10 or 20 in the AIO...What do you think? I wear terre nueve in NARS, N1 F&B in Mac, the lightest or second to lightest in anything Clinique. I'm worried Marniere 02 would be too orange on me, and honestly, I am LOVING Mac golden rinse from W&D so much.

elegant-one

Thanks, ladies! I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the All-In-One and Marniere 01...I wish I had a counter near me so I could test shades. I think I'm going to be either 10 or 20 in the AIO...What do you think? I wear terre nueve in NARS, N1 F&B in Mac, the lightest or second to lightest in anything Clinique. I'm worried Marniere 02 would be too orange on me, and honestly, I am LOVING Mac golden rinse from W&D so much.
I'm an NW15 pale with slight pink to neutral undertones & they are both perfect on me. No orange in the 02 & it's a very subtle beautiful shade. Chanel shades are really good about that.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm an NW15 pale with slight pink to neutral undertones & they are both perfect on me. No orange in the 02 & it's a very subtle beautiful shade. Chanel shades are really good about that.
Thanks! Oh & way to sell the 02, LOL! You sound close to me in skin tone...which all in one shade do you use?

Latest posts