Les Khakis De Chanel

jungleland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I bought all three, and I find Brun to be the most unique. I now have Paradoxal on my toes. Do you think any of these will look good as a manicure?

Hi, where did yout get them?
I didn't see them today... I really want Kakhi Vert, I'm in a green nail polish roll right now!
tong.gif

Miss QQ

You can buy them at the new Chanel beaute boutique at Marina Bay Sands. This collection is exclusively available there only. I'm not sure if stocks are still available, so you can call to check to make sure.

stv578

I got my Khaki Rose! Thank you Karin!

At first glance, it was more khaki than Rose, but it seems to appear different depending on the lighting too! I had a second glance at it today, and I looove it in the bottle, held it up to my hands and like the way it looks with the olive (albeit tanned olive) skintone on my hands!

Also got Steel, now this was prettier than I anticipated!

jungleland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
You can buy them at the new Chanel beaute boutique at Marina Bay Sands. This collection is exclusively available there only. I'm not sure if stocks are still available, so you can call to check to make sure.

Oh I didn't know they opened a boutique there, thanks for the info!

purrtykitty

She does do great swatches. I did comparisons with Khaki Rose and Khaki Brun, also and that post will be up on my blog this afternoon. I couldn't find any dupes in my collection, though.

Miss QQ

I agree that the formula of these polishes are amazing. When I applied them on my nails before going for my holiday, I was very pleased that they went on so smoothly. I have read reviews by bloggers who raved how some nail polishes literally applied themselves, and haven't experienced anything like that until these Les Khakis and Paradoxal.
thmbup.gif
And Khaki Rose is growing on me!
love.gif

Latest posts