Let's hope it's not just a rumour - Sweetie Cake for Europe!!!

user2

So I went to my Pro Store today and they had some Culturebloom stuff already but no testers!
ssad.gif

And because I knew one of the MA's was dying to see the Sweetie Cake stuff I printed all the information I had from Specktra and showed them to him and another MA comes up and said "Ah we're getting it, we're getting it late but we're getting it!"

Yay!

OK I still want to get my stuff from you, Isis, but it's a flash of hope for everyone outside the US!!!

Sarah

OMG, i so hope this is true. But when I emailed mac and asked a while ago I was told no

ripmyheartoutx

I emailed MAC about it before, my best friend moved to the UK and she asked me to email them. They told me it was only going to be US/Nordstrom's.

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripmyheartoutx
I emailed MAC about it before, my best friend moved to the UK and she asked me to email them. They told me it was only going to be US/Nordstrom's.

Well, it is definitely available at the Bay in Canada because I saw the swatches the other day.........Maybe MAC changed their mind?

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Well, it is definitely available at the Bay in Canada because I saw the swatches the other day.........Maybe MAC changed their mind?

I'm thinking they did change their mind because it will also be available in MExico, late as always but it will.

roxybc

Quote:

OMG!!!
th_worship.gif
You made my day!!! I was sooooo hoping it would come out in Canada! When is it supposed to be released?

mspixieears

I must be out of the loop or something, but I heard that Australia was getting it, albeit somewhat later in the year. And we hardly EVER get anything, so if we were to, then shouldn't the rest of the world? My info could be out of date, I thought I read it on one of the squillion threads here.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
OK I still want to get my stuff from you, Isis, but it's a flash of hope for everyone outside the US!!!

LOL I promise I won't cry if you change your mind ... but it may require a few years of therapy to get over
tong.gif
Just keep me posted on that!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
OMG!!!
th_worship.gif
You made my day!!! I was sooooo hoping it would come out in Canada! When is it supposed to be released?

I knew you'd be happy about that, and the colours are definitely your colours. The quad is so sweet
smiles.gif
It is being released the same day as everywhere else. April 13th I think, but I am not quite certain.

Pale Moon

I heard that Sweetie Cake is coming to Singapore too.. but in Sept/Oct. I hope it's true. And I hope it'd come earlier than that!!!!

roxybc

Quote:
I knew you'd be happy about that, and the colours are definitely your colours. The quad is so sweet
smiles.gif
It is being released the same day as everywhere else. April 13th I think, but I am not quite certain.

GASP!!!!! And I fly home to Victoria at 6am on Friday April 14th!!!! Wahoo, I can see this collection in person!!!

Happy Dance!!!
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

Eemaan

Sweetie Cakes UK *update*

I was in my local MAC yesterday to get some back to mac lipsticks and the manager happened to recognise me, so i took advantage of the attention and asked her about the next collection, and the next and the next, until i got to sweety cakes.

She told me she had just got back from the training and that YES it would be available in the UK. i asked her a few times, are you sure? and she said yes, she had tried , tested and 'played around with it' she said the release would be international and UK release was June 2006. I was still very very sceptical until she showed me her handbook with all the collection (she wouldn't let me hold it in my own lickle hands thoguh
smiles.gif
lol.gif
) and i almost stopped breathing.

She said it will most definately be out as the collection in international and not a country exclusive. Im still sceptical because i know she could get a fax saying yes/no to the collection being released, but at the very least i have hope!

Glitziegal

I was told the opposite on Sunday in Cardiff. But hey it's not unusual to be told conflicting things is it, lol.

Eemaan

i called the pro store to check with someone else and the MA said yes sweety cakes is international to the US, France, germany and switzerland, but not to the UK
ssad.gif
*sob*

ssad.gif
this could change im hoping, could any MA in the US/canada shed some light on this?

at least France, germany and switzerland have hope
smiles.gif

Latest posts